"Lies Can Be Forgiven" Chapter 12

(Yo, made it so quick lol hope you guys enjoy it!)

(Took some ideas from C.Ai! And check out my Veneer x Oc fanfic!) Ib:@veneer347

You still can't believe what Veneer was hiding from you all those lies are fully ahead of you, you thought to yourself that you were so stupid to fall for him you called him an "Mount Rageous Biggest Liar".

Floyd sitting in his diamond cell waiting for my one who could help him. Veneer has decided to talk to Floyd.

"Heya, Floyd.." Veneer sounded tired.

"Oh hey Veneer.. You seem to look off, is there something wrong?" Floyd's tone turns into a worried tone.

"Yeah.. Yesterday.. (___) left me... They even said I was a liar.. Do you know what they meant?.." Veneer asked.

"Oh! Uhm.. Well.. I kinda.. Told them the.. Truth.."

"YOU WHAT??!" Floyd got startled by Veneer's response he has never seen Veneer this mad Before.

"B-but! I could help you just please I promise.. I'll help just don't use my talents..if you really love them you gotta prove it!! With an apology and explain everything!!" Veneer was about to throw Floyd but then he heard this.

".. Am I not good enough..?" Veneer asked seeming down.

"No one's perfect.. Just let me help you through singing.. No lying required.." Floyd smiles at Veneer.

".. I guess sure.. I'll only do this for them.. For (___).." Veneer smiles back.

Meanwhile Floyd was training Veneer, you were having a break down in you house out of anger you blocked his number and just punched the wall so many time your hand bleeded..

"He.. He.. FUCKING LIED TO ME!!" you punched the wall so hard it broke.

"I can't believe.. HE would do this.. to ME!?!?" You picked the pillow.

"ALL THOSE FRIENDSHIP AND DUO SINGING?.. WAS IT ALL A LIE TOO!?" You threw a glass bottle.

"All my life he lied to me!!" You yelled and cried out on anger.

You just cried and cried and there are blood stains on the pillow and the wall.. Your hands hurt but your heart hurts more than you could ever imagine it's like someone stabbed you in the heart and played with your heart all through these years.

Those bracelets he gave you, you threw them away because you thought that he was only nice to you so that he could hang out with you because you were "famous" you've always thought of him a greedy pyschopatic mount regeon.

While with Veneer he just let Floyd teach him how to sing and not use him. Veneer had been doing so well by practicing with Floyd months of hard work he knew this wasn't the end of you guys friendship.

He thanked Floyd for helping him and got him out of his diamond cell but then.. Velvet sees this..

"VENEER!? WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" She furiously snatched floyd out of Veneer's hands.

"N-nothing!!" He yelled.

"Are you sure!? Because in my perspective I'm seeing my TRAITOR brother releasing the troll we need for OUR dreams!!" Velvet teared up with angry tears smiling like a psychopath.

"Our dreams!!? you mean YOUR dreams!! I never wanted this to happen!! In the future we might get arrested we don't have to lie anymore Velvet!! It's for our own good!! I'm so sick of lying to people and ending up losing the people I really love and who I really cared about!!" Veneer tears up and was also proud of himself by standing up for his sister no more lies now.

"I can't believe you!! It's like I don't even know who YOU ARE!!" Velvet yelled.

"Yeah you do! And you asked me to change anyway.. Which isn't okay. Family or not.." (I took this reference from the actual movie lol)

Veneer smiles at Floyd then he also smiled back, Velvet still feeling betrayed by all of this and ran while having Floyd in her hands Veneer was shocked by his sisters actions and thought to himself.

"Shit, I gotta help Floyd.. But I'm going to fix me and (___)'s first. I don't want them to hate me even more.. Lies Can Be Forgiven. Right?.."

Veneer runs up to your house and knocks on the door gently. He didn't want you to get startled by his knocking because he always knocks so aggressive.

You woke up by hearing a sound of knocking you go downstairs and went up to your door to open it. As you opened it you happen to see the biggest liar in your life you immediately shut the door but he stopped you from slamming the door on him.

"Wait-!! Please.. Let me explain.."

"No-.. You've already lied to me so much!!" You yelled at him with angry tears.

"Please.. Just.. Let me explain.. I'll fix this.." He teared up also begging for you.

"You LIED to me!!" (Woah there! That got a little personal don't you think? And this kinda doesn't make any sense in my opinion- not me trash talking about my writing skills💀 SKILL ISSUES😘)

"please just.. Listen to me I promise I won't lie anymore I want to prove myself that I've changed.. That I'm not like my sister.. W-we.. We need to help Floyd.. Velvet snatched Floyd and ran away with him.. I need your help please I'm begging you!!" (He begged like a champion.. SORRY GOT TO SAY THIS LMAO.)

"Oh..? So your hiding the fact that you also lied to our FRIENDSHIP!?" You yelled at him.

"No.. No.. NO!! Our friendship wasn't a lie!! I loved you from the very beginning all those bracelets all those secrets it wasn't a lie!! I just.. I was just.. Misguided" Veneer explains to you thoroughly.

"Y-y-y-you promise?.." (this kinda cringe af)

(Don't mind me I love giving spoilers one of them shall.. DIE ) (In future chapters:3)

"I.. I promise.." He smiles at you and held your hand and embraced you tight.

(Okay so uhmm it was so serious from the start then at the end it turned out to be so.. Like-cringe💀)

1026 words!!