"Regrets" Chapter 5

(I might complete it all lol but I'm not sure cause I might ran out of ideas-)

(On the previous episode) ...

"There's only one way to find out.." You said....

"Wait, wait, wait hold up!! What the heck are you talking about!!?" Veneer yelled at you in a whisper way.

"How the fuck are we gonna slide this dumbass!! Might as well fake it to make it so we can't have our first kiss DUH!" You sassed him.

"Ok, let's do this let's just make our faces close to each other and pretend to kiss." Veneer said calmly with a tint of nervousness.

"What the fuck!?! I thought you didn't want to lie to our fans!!" You replied.

"We can't escape through this nightmare now deal with me!!" He sassed.

"Why not tell them we aren't dating! Ez pz"
You rolled your eyes.

"I don't want my reputation being ruined and besides them thinking that I'm dating YOU! will increase my popularity!" He glares at you.

"Fine or whatever. Let's end this madness.." You said.

As the two of y'alls faces when closer to eachother the more the fans cheered, Velvet in the backround jaw dropped by this moment. As Veneer's face were now so close to you both of y'alls lips we're about an inch away.

The fans in the backround getting louder and louder the more you both got close to each other. The two of you can feel eachothers breaths it was so hot at that moment you two we're breathing heavily.

A few minutes later the fans started cheering crazy thinking that two of you actually kissed!!

"Told ya it would work" Veneer proud of himself.

"Meh, dont care." You glared.

Velvet came closer to the both of you and pulled y'alls clothes until the three of you went to the backstage.

"WHAT. WAS. THAT ALL ABOUT!?!?" Velvet yelled at the two.

"Chill, sis we didn't kiss it was just pretend." Veneer exclaimed.

"GURL! you two aren't even dating!! If the two of you gets exposed don't get me involve ugh!" Velvet glares at the two.

"Well, I suppose it could increase our Popularity tho.. Great job bro!" Velvet said proudly.

"Whatever, can we just go home now..?" You asked.

"Oh yes! Lets go to the apartment and pack our stuff our flights into 2 hours." Velvet said.

"In two hours? I thought it was 4 hours-" Veneer got cut off by Velvet.

"Can you stop correcting me!!" Velvet whined.

You could help but chuckle a bit. After the three of you packed all your things and ready for the flight as the three of you when out of the apartment there were so many paparazzis outside.

"Geez! When did they get here!? Weh ave a flight in 3 hours! How are we gonna get past this crowd!???" Veneer panicked a bit.

"Ven, calm down I got this their also my fans, cuz they love me more~" You proudly said to yourself.

Veneer just glares at you while Velvet was laughing straight forward. You gathered all the attention.

"All eyes on me Mount Rageons!" You said that people actually listened.

"We have a flight in 3 hours, may you pleasee move out of the way.. ~? " You babied talk.

The fans we're in awe and made you three walk pass through the crowd. Veneer was shocked and surprised, while Velvet seemed proud at this.

"See? Told you guys! They lovee me~!" You gratefully said.

"Okay, okay we get it now shut up" Veneer glares.

"Your just jealous!" You teased Veneer.

"Nuh uh!"

"Yuh uh!"

"Nuh uh!!"

"Yuh uh!!!"

The two of repeated it over and over again, while Velvet was trying to hold her laugh couldn't help but wheeze at this.

(Time Skip!!)

You three were now home. Veneer walked you to your house and you said your by-byes to them.

At 3am..

Veneer texted you at that time saying:

"Heyow, lets meet up gurl and get to know each other!!"

You loved this playful manner of his, you replied with:

"Suresuresuresure"

(Veneer behind the screen laughing at your response)

"Let's go to the coffee shop! I know how much you loved coffee your fans told me." He replied.

"They sure can be weird sometimes and sends me every info of you.." He added.

You chuckled behind the screen.

"Lol, sure lez go what time? Btw your treat not mine~!" You teased.

"Be around 6am, well ofc my treat ill buy you pretzels." He replied.

"YAYAYAYAYAYAY" You replied to him.

He giggles behind the screen blushing a bit because of your amazing confident energy.

"Why are you still awake-" he said.

"I should be asking YOU that" you replied.

The two of you laughed non-stop at 3am Velvet started waking up.

Veneer immediately said:

"Ok, let's chit-chat tomorrow vel's awake lol nighty" he replied

"Okay night!" you said.

The two of you went asleep but you work up again. You cant sleep so you decided to play "Sweet dreams" Veneer's cover.

It made you fell asleep quickly since Veneer's voice were so calming to you it's like you can just drown by his sweet voice charming voice whatever you call it.

(Time skip)

As you wake up it was already 6 am the time where you and Veneer meet up!! You stand up immediately and prepared yourself quickly and Went there at 7 am.

You were panting. "Sorry I'm late V-ven.."

"Its okay, what took you so long-" he asked.

"I woke up late geez!" You said.

It rained suddenly.

"Huh why so early-.." Veneer spoke and got cutted off by you.

"Shush, isn't it beautiful !?!?" You said excitedly wanting to go in the rain.

"Woah easy there (insert name) or shall I say easy there Rain-drop?" He teased giving you a nickname that resembles the rain.

You seem in awe of the nickname he gave you. "Ooo, nicknames? I love nicknames! Also with deep meanings!! Right, Stormy?" You also teased him.

You calling him Stormy made him blush slightly he didn't say anything and just smiles warmly and the two of you continued y'alls day hanging out with each other.

(whew! My brain melted I have no idea what I'm writing please fix my brain- thank you for 400+ reads!!! I appreciate y'alls support!!!)

*1055 words!!*!!