Heart race

***
I could feel the sunlight hit my skin, turning to hit my face. Opening my eyes and being met with sunlight. I fully opened them and realised that the room I was in, was completely different from the one I was in last morning. But I had realised that I was in their house, the Kaulitz twins. I rubbed my hand against my eye and I could now fully see. I saw some unpacked bags laying down against the wardrobe. They were unpacked. I could barley remember what i had done the night before, only to remember my new job. We were supposed to meet up at 12, I looked at the silver clock in my hand and saw that I only had half an hour left, I had slept in.

I quickly got off the bed I was laying on and unpacked my bags, I put on some jeans and a black top. Nothing too special. I quickly sat down at my desk and put on some mascara. I wanted to look atleast okay. I didn't have a lot of time so I just quickly put my wavy hair up in a ponytail and stormed outside my room. I saw the stairs downstairs and I ran down. The hallway was pretty quiet, too quiet. The time was only 11:52 so I guess I was early. I slowly walked down the hall when I heard some noise, I couldn't quite figure out what it was until I heard a moan, it was a woman. I flinched and froze. Scared of being caught. I heard it come from one of the rooms that Tom had skipped showing me yesterday. Fucking? At 12 o'clock.. Isn't it too early. I was about to take a step forward when I felt nails grabbing me by my shoulder. Turning me around and smashing me against the wall with the hand covering my mouth. I opened my eyes and was met with bills intense eyes.

"Don't say a fucking word." He whispered while his nails pressed against my cheek.

I shook my head in fear.

He slowly let go of my mouth when he took me by my elbow and walked into the big living room.

He stopped and looked at me.

"I'm sorry about that." He gave me a sympathic look as he leaned against the wall.
"He'll get a little.. unsettle If you disturb him." He said.

I was leaning on the other wall. "I don't know what to say" I uncomfortably laughed it off. But I couldn't.

What was going on? Why did he decide to fuck somebody when he knew I was coming. And who was she, was she the woman who answered the phone yesterday.

"I'm sorry but who does that." I say, kind of mad.

"Trust me, it's not so unusual with those two." He said smiling.

"Right, but he's a grown man." I growled.

"Yeah, it's his house?" He raised his eyebrow while grinning.

"Wait how old are you guys, you're twins right?" I said, letting go of my arms.

"Yeah we are, we're 20, 21 in September." He said.

They were older than me, and they didn't even know my age.

"How old do you think I am? Did you just hire me without knowing my age." I laughed, leaning a bit.

"Well, how old are you then, Eselin?" He asked.

"Eighteen." I replied.

"Wow, you're just a baby." He smiled.

"Uh-huh." I shook my head, not knowing what to reply.

I was going to say something but we heard footsteps from the hallway, I leaned my head to see him. And I was right, Tom walked out and toward us. He was now infront of us.
"Sorry I'm late" he scoffed.

I looked up at him, my arms crossed. "Yeah.. you are" I whispered a bit to myself.

He tilted his head a bit and looked at me.

"Sorry?" He said, rising his head.

I looked up and swallowed. "Don't you think that was a bit unprofessional." I didn't know why I was being so angry. I just felt so disrespected.

He let out a laugh, like scoff as he looked at me.
"What did you say?" He took a step further.

I looked at him confused and then over at bill. He looked kind of, scared. He wanted to stop Tom but there was something stopping him.

I looked at Tom again. "I just think it's a bit childish" I tilted my head.

He now realised what I meant.

"You should keep your mouth shut." He grinned, with those intense eyes.

"What?" My eyebrows narrowed.

He took a step back.

"No! Tell me what you meant." I said, now mad.

"Shut your goddamn mouth, that's what I said. You don't know what you're saying honey." He took a step forward, I didn't have time to think until he pushed me against the wall with both his hands on my shoulder.

I hit the wall with a grunt, it wasn't that agressive, still it hurt me.
"Ow!" I let out, looking at the ground.

He quickly took a step back.
"You're just here to paint and listen." He kept his hands to himself.
"Just that." He said low.

I swallowed and took a deep breath. It all frightened me a bit. He had been so rough, almost like he was going to hit me. My heart was racing and beating fast.
"What is this place.." i looked at them both. "Huh?" I asked, wanting an answer.

"What is this kind of job." I sat up straight.

It was quiet for a while, bill didn't even want to speak.

Tom looked at me. "I just need you to paint for me, that's all. Can't you do that?" His expression annoyed.

My heart was beating a bit slower, I had to calm myself down.

It all was so stressing. I had just moved my house to a unfamiliar country, with strangers. A new job that I didn't know how to control. I just needed peace.

"That was our deal. I paint for you." I breathed.

"That's right." He looked back out the window.

I looked at my clock to remember the time, it was the silver watch I had gotten.

Tom noticed i was looking at something. So his eyes got somehow stuck to the watch. He couldn't let go. He just kept looking at the silver watch I carried.

***