Eerie

***
"Just let me..!" She struggled to speak.

I looked at them both, confused and a bit scared.

He grabbed her arm tighter.
"You're gonna have to follow." He looked at her, furious.

I didn't know what to say, the air was so tense.

He let go of her arm and walked closer.

"I hope these stuff is enough." He smiled at me.

"Y-yeah." I cleared my throat. "Yes there's plenty" I gave an awkward smile.

I didn't want to upset him any more.

"Good." He said, low. And then looked back at Katie.

She wore that light blue dress, with her light blonde hair down her shoulders. Her eyes were blue but the eye makeup was hiding it. Her face was covered in heavy makeup. She started to sit on the edge of the bed.

Tom looked at her and then back at me. He took something from the shelf, it was pills.
My eyes widened as he took one off the bottle and in his mouth. He swallowed and then looked at me. "So, I'm gonna have to have you take these." He held another in his hand, leaning it closer to me.

"What?" I said, a crack in my voice.

"Oh don't be scared honey, it's just to keep you, calm." He said, not threatening but still making me unsure.

I leaned back a bit, I was so startled.

"Come on." He said, leaning down, closer.

I could almost see my own reflection in his eyes for how close her was. He was smiling with the white pill in his hand. He was leaning down while smiling.

I leaned back, my back touching the wall while I sat on the stool.
"Take it." He said.

I swallowed. "I cant." I said, why did he even want me to take it.

His eyes widened and his smile faded a bit.

"You can." He said, not giving up.

This all made it even more freaky. Him almost forcing me to take it.

"No!" I yelled as I pushed him away from me.
"I'm sorry but I won't take it" I said, fear in my voice.

He now stood up, still having the pill In his hand.

"We don't want to make this complicated." He said, tall.

"No but why should I take it." I said, leaning back more.

"It's for the best." He took a step forward again.

I didn't reply, I just sat there. Scared.

He looked behind him, seeing Katie sitting still.
He then looked back at me.
"Take it." He said, now grabbing my face as I flinched.

"I don't want to..!" I yelled as he had grabbed my face.

He held my face in his rough cold hands.
And in his other hand was the pill.

The fear already started, my eyes got watery. I just couldn't help it.

But he couldn't care how scared I was, he held my face tighter.

What if that pill would kill me? I didn't have a clue what was in that.

He started to raise his hand towards me.

"No, please." I almost cried.

He was getting closer until i closed my eyes and kicked him off with my foot. I was able to make him let go off me so I quickly ran away from his grip.

My heart was beating when I ran towards the door frame, all I wanted was to get out. He was trying to kill me.

"Katie!" Tom shouted, in anger.

But I was faster, I ran out the door and down the hallway.

I heard him run behind me, making my heart beat faster than ever. Feeling the tears build up in my eyes and my legs shaking.

"Bill, nimm sie!" Tom shouted behind me.

I knew he was calling for bill, that made everything even harder.

I ran into the living room where I quickly grabbed a vase, turned around and hit him right in the face, making Tom shout.

I took a step back while I breathed heavily and ran out to the big hallway. I saw the door. I was almost out. From this shithole.

I took a big step but felt some cold hands grab my arm. "No!" I yelled. He grabbed me so rough that I couldn't tell who it was.

He had me in his arms, with one arm against my throat and another around my stomach. Making it impossible so run. I whined as I had trouble breathing.

I saw who it now was, it was bill. He held me close. "What.." I whined.
"Please bill, let me go." I said.

He didn't even look at me, his eyes was stuck to something else. I looked and saw him.

Tom started to walk towards us, with some blood flowing down his head.

He walked slow, making me even more scared.
"Please bill." I begged. But he didn't reply.

I closed my eyes, scared for my life.

I felt cold hands hold my head while tears ran down my face. "This was not how I hoped it would end." I heard Toms voice echo.

I didn't reply, I couldn't reply.
"You've only done this to yourself honey." He said, moving my hair away from my neck.

He was so calm, it was really terrifying.

"It's okay." He said. It made me confused. What was he saying?

I opened my eyes, but I regret that. For what I saw made me almost pass out.

I saw bill holding onto a sharp needle. Everything happened so fast.

"Don't be afraid." Bill said, sticking the needle onto my neck.

I screamed in pain as the needle hit my neck and feeling the liquid spreading in my blood like crazy. Feeling my eyelids getting heavy as well as my arms. My legs quickly felt heavy too and I couldn't keep my body up for long. I closed my eyes and now I couldn't hear anything anymore as well. Everything went dark, black. Like there was only a void left. Nothing but me.

***