Flame burn good

***

His grip on my waist tightened even further, his arm muscles tense beneath the fabric of his shirt. "You need to be quiet," he growled. "You need to learn."

I had closed my eyes by now, I was still in shock of what he had done to me. My mouth closed as I held his shirt tight to hide the pain I was in. I didn't know if I could even walk. That made me scared.

His voice was cold, sharp. Cutting like a razor blade, making my body tense and shaken. "No need to try to move, it'll hurt you more." His chilling words echoed into my empty head, filling me with a sense of dread and impotence.

It was his twisted idea to hurt me like this, to bruise my body. Making me unable to walk, wanting me to crawl around, being whatever he controlled. I understood it now. All he wanted was control, his sick mind doing this to me. He wanted me to be unable to run away from him. Hurting me each time I try to take a step, because somehow in his twisted brain, it made him full.

I knew it was manipulation, I wasn't that stupid, but falling for it made me feel so useless.

as he carried me over his shoulders, I felt this urge, I wanted to know what he was doing, where we were going. I pulled my head up sightly, seeing as the sky was getting darker and the cold air against my skin. noticing we were walking towards his car

My eyes quickly widened, not wanting to do whatever he was planning. "No, no!" I shivered behind him.

"Be quiet," he growled again, this time more forcefully. "You'll only make it worse for yourself." He opened the passenger seat forcefully, now feeling his hands pull me down by my waist, making me fall to the ground with a thud. Squealing of the pain in my ankles.

he leaned down slightly, "seeing you this scared, makes me want to drag you around more." His lips forming a smile. His words cutting me.

his hand releasing my chin, roaming its way down my shoulder and onto my wrist, making me flinch. Watching his eyes widen, almost as if he liked it.

Tom smiled at my reaction, his fingers tightening around my wrist. "Get in," he commanded, pulling me up towards him. He practically lifted me into the car before slamming the door shut and turning back to his seat. Sitting down with a grunt.

I force my body up, feeling as the car quickly starting and rolling on the ground, not even having time to get up before he drove away.

My body slamming against the seat, closing my eyes as I put my hands over my legs, hearing the engine squeal and feeling the adrenaline wash over me as he raced through the dark Forrest.

Tom continued driving like a man possessed, his hands gripping the wheel tightly as he veered in and out of traffic. He ignored my protests, his eyes locked on the road ahead. Not saying a word to me.

I looked over at him, not just afraid of him. but he looked possessed, crazy. almost like it was something making him like this. his eyes widened while gritting his teeth.

His hand pressing against the wheel, and pressing his foot down. Seeing as the speed changes.

The car reached an incredible speed, and suddenly, without warning, Tom swerved off the road into a dark, secluded area. He killed the engine and turned to face me once more. "Behave" he said coldly.

He stalked around the car, his hands in his pockets as he paced back and forth. He stopped suddenly and turned to face me again, his eyes boring into my soul. "Get out," he commanded.

I quickly did as he said, opened the door and taking a step onto the cold ground. It was dark outside by now and the air wet. My legs shaking from the bruises, not knowing how long I could stand up for.

Tom grabbed my arm roughly and dragged me through the mud and dirt towards a nearby wooded area. He pushed me down onto a patch of mossy grass and towered over me, his face twisted into a snarl. "Stay here,"

I didn't get to say anything before he walked into the woods, I looked around in fear, was this were he would leave me. would he leave me here to die? I thought.

Tom disappeared into the woods, leaving me alone and trembling on the cold ground. The darkness seemed to close in around me, making every sound seem amplified. I could hear him rustling about, moving branches and twigs as he made his way deeper into the forest.

I now saw nothing of him. I thought, maybe this was time to escape. Maybe this was when I was able to be free. But where would I go? I try to stand up with a tremble. "Tom?" I yelled out, I didn't want him to see me running away.

suddenly, I felt something cold touch my neck. making me fall down to the ground, looking up while breathing heavily. seeing someone unfamiliar. but seeing a gun in his hand as he sneered. "is this what he has brought." the man said.

I gasped and froze, staring up at the man with the gun. His eyes were cold and hard, like a predator sizing up its prey. He had a deep scar running down his cheek, giving him an even more sinister appearance.

"please don't hurt me." was the only thing I could mumble out, why did he bring me out here.

The man's scarred lips curled into a cruel smile. "You shouldn't have come here," he hissed, taking a step closer. His finger brushed against the trigger, causing me to shiver uncontrollably. "But, it also makes it a bit easier."

I close my eyes, everything made me confused. where had Tom gone and why did I want him here.

The man's words echoed in my head as I tried to make sense of the situation. Suddenly, a voice called out from the darkness behind me. It was Tom! He emerged from between two trees, his eyes blazing with anger and determination.

the man behind me noticed him. taking his hand on my hair. threatning me. "there you are." the man said low.

Tom's heart raced as he saw the man holding me captive. Without hesitation, he charged forward, his fists clenched tightly. The man didn't seem phased by Tom's approach. instead, he tightened his grip on my hair.

I yelled as he pulled my hair, for all I know, he could be worse than Tom.

"You know what we want, Tom." The man said, releasing his hand on my head, roaming it down my shoulders. Making my body quiver.

"Let go of me." I mumbled, his hand making me uncomfortable, wanting to run and just rip him open in anger, but I couldn't.

But it all didn't make sense, he had taken me here, but for what? If he knew this man was coming, why bring me. Or was this something he planned.

***