You dont want to hurt me

***

My hands roamed under my shirt as I felt it land on my body. Looking out the window as I see the smoke of the black car drive away into the woods. Looked like he was in hurry, the noise from the car made my ears ring. My other hand on the doorframe as I looked behind me. Trying to understand what was going on.

I quickly took a step out my room and ran down the few stairs. I walked down the hallway and into the living room. I saw black spiky hair behind the chair. I walked closer and obviously it was Bill. He looked up at me with surprise. "I didn't hear you come here" he slightly smiled as he put away something that had been in his hand.

I looked at his hand and then at him again. I scoffed and then replied. "Where was Tom going?" I asked him.

He opened his mouth but couldn't reply quick enough, placing his hands on his thighs.

What disturbed him was Katie. She walked behind me and I turned my head around. Seeing her lean onto the wall.

She gave me this look, her eyes fixated so intensely onto me. Making me feel watched. And not in a nice way.

"Of course he didn't tell you that." She said, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. "Well do you know?" I asked. "You're his girlfriend after all."

Her head leaned back. "That's right." She replied. "And you shouldn't be here, you suck at your job anyways." She looked me up and down.

What was her problem? I asked myself. It really shocked me how mean she sounded.

"Paint for him instead then." I felt so disrespected, if she thought I was that bad, couldn't she paint herself then? But I guessed she sucked at that.

She let go off the wall and was going to say something but Bill quickly got up.

"Look, Tom admires your work a lot." He placed his hands out and looked at me.
"He wouldn't just hire somebody off the streets without knowing.. well" Bill mumbled.

I looked at him confused. I knew he had seen my sketch but that was it, right?

He turned around and looked at Katie, grabbing her arm gently and walking with her away from the living room. It was like he was used to calm her down, maybe she had problems.

I sighed and made me calm down, I had gotten tense. I looked at the chair Bill had sat on and saw some papers. I looked around and then walked closer to the chair, grabbing the document and looked at it. I didn't want to get Into their shit but if I wanted to get out of here someday, I would have to do something.

I opened the paper and saw many German letters and words, that I really couldn't understand. Was I stupid to move here.

I turned the page around. Seeing something awfully familiar. It was a picture from me but it wasn't just an ordinary picture. It was a class school photo of me. I recognised it too well. Also seeing a date under it saying 'January 11th 2008' two years ago. My hands trembled and I felt fear in my throat for the first time.

How the fuck did that get there.

I was only 16 in those photos.

My hands trembled and I almost dropped the papers, my mouth slightly dropping. Why did they have these.

I took a step back, ready to run for my life but now what feared me the most was coming true.

I felt my back hit something slightly hard making me tremble in fear and turn around.

Seeing A chest in front of me. Looking up to be met with those fucking eyes. Tom fucking Kaulitz.

His head tilts and eyebrow raise. His lips keeping a frown.

I try my hardest to get my breathing under control because I don't want him to know I'm nervous, but it's useless.

I look up at him with a stuttery voice, afraid of whatever I'm going to say, he's going to hit me no matter what. Maybe even kill me.

"What are these." I managed to mumble without stuttering, making me try to not sound afraid.

I gulp in fear as I feel as he presses the front of his body to me. He could snap me in half, like a stick.

"Don't touch things that don't belong to you." He said, low. Leaning his head down.

"Eselin." He says, roaming his hand towards my arm. The way he said my name made me flinch, with anger.

I roughly push him onto his chest, causing him to tremble a few steps back. I walk closer and closer until we're almost outside the door.

"Don't touch me!" I sizzled.

He looked me up and down, a small smile creasing his face.

I raise my eyebrow, thinking that if I 'dominated' like this, maybe things would go my way.

He didn't say anything, he just smiled and took steps back, he was like a hyena, only a man like Tom could find this interesting.

I continued to walk forward. Now feeling the grass on my feet. If I wanted to run, I could. But something inside me told me I shouldn't. I was still so afraid.

"Answer me!" I yell, taking another step toward. "Why do you have those photos of me." I growl. My voice turning colder.

He just looked at me, did he really not have anything to say. Then that was it.

I scoff as my eyebrows furrows, I let my arms loose and finally, I feel my legs start to move.

I quickly turn around to run, feeling his hand grab onto my shirt but it slipped away from his grip quickly. Feeling freedom of the sun as it hits my face. I run thru the grass and try to aim for his car, if I could start it, then I'd be able to run away.

I see something against his car, it was a wooden bat. I reached out to grab it and I succeeded.

I turn around, I had no idea how close he would be.

I turn around and have the bat In front of me, seeing him almost grab onto me but him seeing the bat in my hands.

I flinch and crash my back into the outside of his car. Feeling him only a few centimetres away from the bat.

I breath heavily, not only from running, but from adrenaline, and fear.

I look up into his eyes as I breath, my arms shaking while the bats in front of his face.

He's breathing heavily with sweat on his forehead. But he's not as lost as I was.

I close my mouth.

"Go right ahead." His lips turn into an evil smile. "Hit me." He leans forward. Was he crazy?

I want to hit him, but I can't. I was too afraid, he knew that, but I couldn't admit it.

My eyes fall, looking at my shaking hands holding the wooden bat.

Rolling his eyes, he knocks the bat out of my hands. "You learn, but not fast enough." And points it at me. How the hell did that happen? With just a swift of motion.

***