1. Girls/Girls/Boys

"Brendon, get up!" My mother yelled obnoxiously.

"I'm up, I'm up. Calm the fuck down," I spat, sitting up. She left the room smiling. She loved annoying me. I laughed and grabbed my clothes from my dresser and got ready for the day.

"Your money for dinner is on the counter. I'll see you tonight, dear," My mom said and hugged me tight before leaving for work. I rarely get to see her anymore. I walked out behind her and got in my car.

I was heading to school with all my stuff in the passenger seat, when I got a call from Dallon.

"Dude, where are you right now?" He asked somewhat frantically.

"Just pulled out of my drive way, why?" I replied.

"Can you come pick me up real quick? Please?" He begged.

"Sure. I'll see you in two minutes," I hung up. Wonder why he needs me to pick him up all of a sudden?

I arrived at the Weekes residence and unlocked my door for Dallon. He was waiting by his car.

"Thank you so much dude. My fucking car won't start and I won't be able to get it fixed until next Wednesday," He said.

"No problem. Do you need me to pick you up tomorrow too?" I asked.

"If you can," He replied. He looked out the window and watched the houses go by.

We arrived at school on time and went to our lockers. I was on my way to first period when I passed Pete and Mikey in the hall.

"Boys, I don't think you should be making out in the hallway!" I shouted. Mikey blushed and hid his face while Pete just flipped me off. I laughed and continued my walk to class.

I got to Mr. Vincent's class on time for once. I'm usually late due to my locker being on the other side of the school. But hey, that's where my locker has to be. I actually like it over there. There's only a few people that have lockers that are near mine, so I get some privacy.

"Actually on time today, Urie?" Mr. Vincent asked. I just rolled my eyes and started doodling on my papers, like always. Dallon nudged my side five minutes later.

"Dude, what's the answer to this?" He asked. I looked at his paper. I didn't know the answer, so I just shrugged.

I went back to drawing the heart and roses on my page. I secretly wrote Dallon's name in the heart, but he'll never know. Yes, I like my homophobic best friend.

"Brendon, where's your work?" Mr. Vincent asked, looking at my empty paper.

"I don't know," I said, not paying him any attention.

"Just get to work," He sighed, walking away. I laughed and looked at the clock. One more minute. I stared and waited for the bell to ring.

"Brendon, come on. He said we can go," Dallon tapped on my shoulder.

"Oh," I chuckled and grabbed my stuff and went to second period. Now I only have four more classes left to go.

----

It was currently my last class of the day, music. It has always been my favorite class. I can play almost any instrument you give me.

"Hello Brendon!" Ms. Andrew beamed. I smiled and waved at her and went to my seat in the back.

"So, this class is going to be doing a project! You are to write and preform a song by the end of the next grading period. You will have the rest of class to get started. Solos are welcome," She explained. I didn't know what I was going to do.