20. I'm Down

《A/N》 I am so sorry about the terrible smut in this chapter. I can't write smut AT ALL, so if you really want to read any, I suggest my one shot I posted recently or a different fic. If you have any suggestions for me to make it better, feel free to tell me. Anyways, enjoy.
----

"Ry, I don't think we should do this." I said warily. He ignored me and jumped over the fence. I didn't follow him. I'm not stupid.

"Oh, come on, Bren! They aren't gonna be home for another hour!" He tried. I shook my head. I was not going to swim in his girlfriend's pool! If her dad comes home, we're fucked. Well, he'll be fucked. I'll be on my way home.

"Fine. I'll swim by myself." He huffed and took his clothes off. I turned around and got my phone out to call Dallon. Maybe he can help me get Ryan out of the pool. I put in his number and called him quickly.

"Hey Brenny!" He answered.

"Hey Dal. I need you're help." I said.

"With what?" He asked. I heard him shuffling around on the other end.

"Ryan won't get out of his girlfriend's pool and I need you're help to get him out of here before they come home. Her parents don't exactly like him..." I explained.

"Alright. I'll need you to come get me. My dad took my car to work because his is in the shop." He said. I groaned and hung up the phone. I turned to look at Ry, who was relaxing in the pool. I didn't bother to tell him I was leaving. I ran down the street and got in my car quickly.

I was driving down Dallon's street when I seen him walking. I stopped the car and rolled my window down.

"Dal!" I shouted. He turned and seen me, a grin plastered on his face. He ran over and got in the car quickly.

"When did Ryan get a girlfriend?" Dallon asked as I drove back to Ryan.

"About a week ago. She's really nice and very pretty." I explained. He nodded and reached for my hand.

"Guess what?" He asked, rubbing small circles on my hand with his thumb.

"What?" I responded.

"I love you." He said sweetly.

"I love you too." I smiled and gripped his hand tighter.

We arrived at her house and I seen a car in the driveway. Shit! I kicked my door open and ran to the backyard. I heard shouting and water being splashed.

"Ryan, let's go!" I shouted. He looked over with a goofy grin and jumped out of the pool. He quickly grabbed his clothes and jumped over their fence. He ran and got in the back seat, covering himself with a towel. I followed after him and got back in my car.

"You didn't tell me he was fucking naked!" Dallon giggled. I chuckled and drove as far away from their house as possible.

"You didn't tell me Dallon was in the car!" Ryan shouted from the back seat.

"I needed help before something bad happened, so I went and got him. Apparently we were too late." I explained. He laughed and dried himself off.

"Do you need me to drop you off at home?" I asked when I heard his phone go off. He was reading a text and nodded.

"Yeah, my mom wants me home." He responded. I nodded and drove towards his house.

----

"What a day." I said as I opened the front door. I could smell my mom's delicious food being cooked. I love having her home.

"Back so soon?" She said, walking into the living room. I nodded and took my shoes off. Dallon took his off and put them next to mine.

"You two go have fun." She smiled and went back into the kitchen. I looked at Dallon with a confusing look before pulling him to my room.

We walked into my room and I shut the door quickly. Dallon came up behind me and pushed me into the door, my back pressed against it.

"What exactly are you doing?" I said, looking at him.

"Don't worry about it." He smirked and came closer to me. His hands went to my hips immediately as he left small kisses on my collar bone and neck. I craned my neck to help give him better access.

"Dal, m-my bed." I stuttered, wrapping my hands around his neck. He guided us to the bed, him falling on it. I fell down on top of him, straddling his waist. His hands slowly made their way up my shirt. I took the hint and sat up, talking my shirt off quickly. We resumed kissing and touching each other briefly.

"Honey, dinner is ready!" My mom shouted. Usually I'd yell at her for yelling, but I was a bit occupied right now. I was half naked and on top of my boyfriend. I pulled off of him and looked at my mom carefully. She looked from me to Dallon with a curious glance and backed out of my room, shutting the door behind her. I looked over at Dal, smiling a little.

"Should we continue?" He smirked. I nodded and let him get on top of me. He pinned my arms down and started kissing me. We got back into the swing of things quickly as I started grinding into him, throwing my head back as the sensation overwhelms me. I bucked my hips into his repeatedly, loving the friction. He was moaning my name, begging for the shorts to come off.

"God, Dal, p-please." I whined as he bucked his hips up to meet mine.

"What do you want, Bren?" He questioned, a husky, seductive tone in his voice as he spoke.

"I w-want you." I begged. He smirked and got off of me for a brief moment. He took his shirt off agonizingly slow.

"Dallon, hurry!" I groaned and threw my head back. He chuckled darkly and finished getting undressed. I did the same and threw my clothes in the floor. Then I remembered something urgent.

"Dal, I don't have condoms." I whispered. He nodded and bent over to grab his pants. He reached in one of the pockets and pulled out a condom.

"Yeah, well I do." He smirked and came over to me. I watched him intently as he reached over to my nightstand. He's taking forever and dragging this out! It's killing me. I went to touch myself, but he smacked my hand away.

"No." He scolded. My hand fell as I waited for him to get the lube. He finally pulled the bottle out and looked down at me.

"Ready to be prepped, baby?" He asked, his tone deep. I nodded eagerly. He poured some onto his fingers and looked at me for a moment. I felt his finger at my entrance as I nodded. He slowly pushed it in, moving it around. I moaned as he entered a second. By the time he entered the third, I was pushing back on his fingers, moaning his name. He pulled them out and put some of the lube on himself.

"Can I?" He asked, rubbing my thigh.

"Yes, please!" I groaned. He pushed in slowly, making me cry out in pain and pleasure. He waited for a moment as he lett me adjust.

"Move." I bit my lip. He started out with small thrusts, but that didn't last long.

"S-Shit, Dal. Faster." I moaned, gripping the sheets. He complied and started moving faster. He pulled all the way out before slamming back in, making me yelp. He continued his fast thrusts as we changed positions. He pounded into me until he found my prostate and kept hitting it on purpose. Not long after, I came undone, him following shortly after me.

"Damn." He said as he flopped down on the bed. We were trying to get our breathing back to normal.

"So, how about dinner?" I asked once we had calmed down.

"Sounds good." He smiled. We got up and put on our clothes before running down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"About time you two came down. I don't even want to think about what I heard..." My mom groaned. I blushed and hid my face in my hands. Dallon chuckled and put his arm around me.

"Anyway, your food is on the counter." She said and walked off. I chuckled nervously and grabbed my plate, Dallon doing the same. We then went back up to my room for the night.