12. You're Invited

"Good morning sleepy!" My mom shouted, shaking me. I groaned and turned over, realizing that someome was in my bed. I looked up and seen a sleepy Ryan staring at me with a goofy grin plastered onto his face.

"It's too early." I complained, moving towards Ryan. He started poking at my face, helping my mom wake me up.

"It's twelve thirty, you'll live. Now get up. I made pancakes..." My mom whispered in my ear. Pancakes! I jumped up and ran down the stairs, not caring that I'm still in my boxers.

"Morning, Bren." My dad greeted me from behind his newspaper. I returned his greeting and sat down with a plate of pancakes. Mom and Ry came down the stairs a moment later.

"So how do you feel about having the house to yourself for three weeks?" My mom asked, making herself a plate.

"It'd be okay. It wont be as boring with Ry here... Why do you ask?" I replied.

"Well, your father and I are going on a vacation before he goes back to work and our flight leaves tonight." She said, watching me closely. I dropped my fork and looked over at Ryan. We made eye contact and smiled immediately. We already have plans.

"Oh great! Hope you have fun!" I said, picking up my fork. We ate in silence until my dad spoke up.

"Dear, our flight has been rescheduled! We have to go!" He shouted, grabbing his plate and putting it in the sink. They finished cleaning and getting ready before heading out the door.

"Bren, we'll be gone for three weeks. Are you sure you can handle yourself?" My dad asked, getting in the car.

"I'm sure. Now go on! Don't stay out to late and don't drink!" I said, smiling. He rolled his eyes and laughed at my attempt in parenting, "Alright. No parties and no boys, you two." He pulled out of the driveway and started down the road. Good riddance!

"Party time!" I yelled, giving Ryan a high five. We ran inside and began to stash the valuable family items in the basement so nothing would get broken or ruined. And to keep us out of trouble.

"I'll get snacks, you get alcohol and drinks." Ryan said as we walked back outside and got into my car. I nodded and started driving towards the nearest store.

We had all of the supplies and valuables sealed in the basement, which meant that we had one thing left to do. Wait.

----

"This party is amazing!" I yelled over the loud music. Ryan nodded and took another sip from his beer. This isn't the first party we've thrown here. We've had several, and most people would say that we do throw some bitching parties.

There were people everywhere. Some people I didn't even know, but I regonize them from school. I'm sure there are a few older kids here too. College girls, of course, came here tonight. Most of the school did.

"Dallon's here." Ryan said, pointing towards the door. Dallon and Caitlyn were standing in the doorway, looking at the drunk high schoolers ahead of them.

"What do I do?" I asked, feeling uneasy. Ryan simply shrugged and turned to a girl he was talking to. She's pretty, but I'm not focused on her. I'm focused on Dallon. It has to be super awkward to talk to your crush, who you just kissed yesterday, while drunk, right? I pushed my thoughts to the side and stumbled over to him, making sure to watch where I was walking.

"Hey, Dal! Didn't know you were coming!" I shouted over the music with a smile on my face. He turned away from me and led Caitlyn to the kitchen for drinks. Rude. Especially if you're in my house. I shrugged it off and walked back to Ryan, who wasn't where I left him. He was heading upstairs with that girl.

"You two be careful!" I shouted to him, but he didn't seem to pay any attention to me as he was being pulled up the steps.

I decided I'd go hang out with Dallon instead. I walked into the kitchen and looked around for him. Caitlyn was sitting on the counter with Dallon between her legs. I walked up to the two and cleared my throat to get their attention.

"I rather you two not have sex on my counter, thanks. I prepare food here." I said, smirking. Caitlyn pulled away instantly and blushed, but Dallon acted like he didn't care.

"Dal, I have to go home. My mom is blowing up my phone and I don't think she's going to be happy if she finds out that I'm ignoring her to be at a party." Caitlyn said, leaning down and pecking Dallon's cheek, "I'll see you later." And with that, she was gone. She didn't stay long, not that I'm complaining. Dallon seemed to relax and be more himself now that she was gone.

"We should do something fun. How about truth or dare? Or would you rather! Something fun... We can get Pete to gather everyone and we can all go to my room!" I said, the perfect idea coming to mind. He nodded and went up to my room silently, a drink in his hand. I walked around for a few minutes before I finally found Pete.

"Pete! Game, my room, asap! Get the guys!" I said. He nodded and went to find everyone. I ran up the steps, tripping a little as I did so. My bedroom door was open and Dallon was sitting on my bed, sipping from his glass. I sat on the floor and prepared to make a circle.

"Alright, I have everyone except Ryan. I couldn't find him." Pete said, making our friends come inside the rather large space. We all sat in a circle, Dallon sitting next to me.

"Truth or dare?" Patrick said, giving an expectant glance my way. I nodded and smiled at him. I know about his little crush on Pete...

"Alright let's get started! Tyler, you go first."

----

"Truth or dare?" Josh asked. I was willing to do whatever tonight, seeing as I won't remember half of it tomorrow, so why not?

"Dare."

"I dare you to make out with Dallon in the closet. And you will not come out until we hear one of you moan. Go." He smirked, looking at me. I mentally thanked him as I got up and pulled Dallon over to my closet and letting him in first. When we both got settled, I shut the door.

"So, do you want to do this or cheat?" I asked. He didn't say anything, and he didn't need to.

He pulled me towards him and crashed his lips onto mine with no warning. I relaxed into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck, playing with the collar of his shirt. His arms slipped around me as he pulled me onto his lap. I felt him bite my lip, asking for entrance, but I didn't open. I wanted him to make me open my mouth for him. We stayed like this for a few more minutes, him asking for entrance and not getting it, but he eventually got what he wanted when he started to grind up against me, making me moan. That's when he got the access he wanted, but he didn't stop there. He kept grinding into me, making me get harder and harder by the minute. All I wanted to do was rip his clothes off and please him.

"Alright, you can come out now!" Pete said, pulling the door open. Dallon pulled away and fixed his hair quickly. I got off of Dallon and let him situate himself before we both exited the closet.

Score.

I cleared everyone out of my room after a few more rounds of truth or dare so Dallon and I could 'talk alone'.

"Damn, you're hot," He said, playing with the hem of my shirt, "Mind if I?" He asked, lifting my shirt up a little. I nodded and let him take it off. He took the time he had to observe my body closely, leaving kisses here and there. He eventually got down to my pants, looking up at me innocently. He playing with the button on my jeans, teasing me.

"Just take them off!" I groaned. He smiled and pulled them off quickly. He started palming me through my boxers. I tried to contain my moans, knowing how nosey my friends are, but just couldn't.

"Please?" I moaned quietly into his ear. He was sucking and biting my neck, leaving hickies, while rubbing me through my boxers. This wasn't enough. I wanted all of him. I needed all of him. I thrusted my hips up, begging for more.He got the hint and stood up, pulling his shirt over his head slowly, taking his time on purpose. I swear if he doesn't hurry up...

"Hurry up and fuck me!" I said impatiently. He chucked and pulled off his pants, discarding them.

"I love teasing you..."