Introduction

Usually I would start this as "you don't know me" or "I don't know you" but saying that would be a lie, then again, would it?

I know who I am. And I know how I will be. I know now and wish to know then but I didn't and I don't.

This first message is for Raven. Protect them, please for me.
Zenifere is not to be trusted, nor is Mystic or Quileahleah, but especially Zenifere: at least Mystic and Quileahleah would help.
You are right about Zenithe, about everything, free him for me.
Tréa needs support with these new powers him will have.
Junifere will need support in just about every thing, he will be terrified and you know what that means, especially as he is a half-eye.
The same with Juni, he will push himself to the limits and beyond to help all of you, and he may kill himself in the process.
And you, Raven, my amazing Raven. Please protect yourself, protect your powers and bring justice to my nation.
Kill those responsible, those who remain. Use my powers to do what I couldn't, kill him.
Destroy this message now, please.

This message is for The Gonichooia.
Ezenqui is responsible. This is not the Fire Phoenix's fault, this is hers and Feré's. They are tyrants who do not deserve their born power.
Junifere is mortal, do not harm him. Zenifere lies, the feather wings he has born are not true, he may be forgiven, but he is not sorry.

I am sorry. You do not deserve this, I do.

Now I am telling you this story, my story, so you know my past and you have known my future, the bits in between. I am not sorry for the things I have done, and I know that from even my own perspective, I am a tyrant. But a tyrant who uses their power for good is not evil, just misunderstood. I was born with nothing and I will leave with that same things, but I have everything.
I just want you to know, that throughout this entire life, I have had my best friends by my side. Through thick and thin, arguments and disagreements, they have been with me, and even though they both met each other through an evil power, their friendship is unbreakable. Junifere and Juni, are the bestest friends I could ever ask for, and even though they are the reason for the ending, I am glad it was them. Because I would rather be killed by my own friends than tormented by strangers. Because in the end, it's not about what or who you know, it's how you know, and I know how I want to go, by his hand. Not by Hers.

This is Ezenqui's fault, but it is my fault for meeting her.
Fault is not to be placed other than on her and Feré's shoulders, This is their fault. They will die.

When The Sky Falls, let it.