Part 3

A scientists came into his room. He was there to check on him.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. What's your name?"

"I am Dr. Patience. Now come with me."

Cory and Dr. Patience walked to a containment room. And Cory saw his mother on a cot.

"Cory", said Cory's mom.

"Mom! I missed you."

Cory went up to his mom and hugged her. Cory asked her a question.

"Mom, am I an scp?"

Cory's mother took a deep breath. "Yes, you are."

"Are you an scp?"

"Yes and so is your father."

"How did I not know I'm an scp."

"Well, I made a hologram device to hide your face. I wanted to protect you."

Cory and his mother talked until it was night. His mother slept in another room right next to Cory. While everyone was asleep, Cory tried to use his new powers. He could teleport. But it was really hard.

He had voices in his head. It was all from that bad memory he had. It was the memory were he was bullied. The leader of a group of bullies would tell them to beat them up. The anger he felt made Cory teleport out of his room.

Cory was outside. He looked up to the sky. He could see there was a lot of stars. Then he heard a voice. A voice that sounded familiar. Cory followed the voice in the high class containment units. But something else caught his eye. He heard a lot of voices behind a door.

Cory peeked inside and saw people in orange clothes. Cory is his face behind the door.

"Hello," said Cory.

"Wait! Why is there a kid in here? Hey. What's your name, kid?"

"Cory."

"That's a nice name."

"Can you tell us why you are here?"

"It's because I'm an scp."

The guys stepped back.

"Don't worry. I'm nice," said Cory as he showed his face.

"I just have a camera for a face. I can take pictures with them."

The d-class were relieved. Cory saw a d-class that looked white. He walked towards him.

"What's your name?"

"Jim."

"Who are you talking to?"

"To your friend, Jim."

The d-class looked at each other. But before they could say a word. The guards came inside the room.

"Scp-400? What are you doing here?"

"I heard a voice down this hall."

"You are needed somewhere else, scp-4000."

The guards took Cory out of the restricted area. But halfway there. They saw a walking llama pinata.

"Hey, we found an scp down at the west hall." The guard called up on the radio.

"Can you tell us what scp it is?"

"It is a pinata scp. It turns kids into pinatas. The scp can beat them up and literal candy will come out of them. Only when kids are in the presence of the scp pinata."

"PINATA!!!!!!"

Cory ran towards the pinata scp.

"Wait, kid! Don't follow it!"

Cory chased the scp pinata llama for candy.

Thank you for the people who read this fic. I really appreciate it. 🥰