Part 14

Alice POV

I teleported back to my office after I delt with a problem. The guy found out when I was eating a heart while I was in my scp form. I looked over the reports.

End POV

The next few days past. Cory, Iris, and Mario had an assignment. They were to move an scp to Dr. Patience lab.

"What do you think this scp is. Maybe if I just open it a little."

Cory opened it a little. But then Iris claimed it shut.

"No! Not until we get it to the lab."

"To late."

Cory opened the case revealing a red rock.

"I know this scp. This is scp-113. Known as the gender bending rock. If a human made contact with it, the victim will turn into it's opposite gender. If the victim touched it the second time, it could kill them. So Cory, do not touch it."

Iris heard a thump on the floor. Cory was on the floor.

"Cory touched the rock." Iris lets out a Hugh sign.

Cory wook up 20 minutes later.

"Cory, are you okay?"

".......yes?"

Corys hand touched his groat.

"What's wrong with my voice?!"

"I don't know what to say but...."

Iris shoved a mirror to corys face. Cory saw a women looking back at him ...... Or her. Cory screamed. Her scream was heard from all the way to the end of the foundation.

"Hey, did you hear that?"

"What?"

"Never mind."

Back in Dr. Patience lab. Cory was checking out her body. She had long hair and a feminine face. A week later, Cory was back to his normal self.

"Well, that was an embarrassing week."

"Agreed."

Flash back

Sunday: Cory cried for turning into his opposite gender.

Monday: A guy almost kissed him.

Tuesday: A girls sleepover. Juicy gossip. Truth or dare. Ruby drank so much juice. She farted and burped at the same time. They all laughed, especially Iris when she laughed so hard. Chocolate milk came out of her nose. Ruby admits in truth or dare at she likes Cooper.

Wednesday: they have a mission report. The scp was the mannequins. A female scp who kills other females.

Thursday: they were giving Cory a make over.

Friday: it was a movie night. A scary one. Crystal, Iris, Mario, and Cory were hiding under a blanket after they watched the movie. It was a about a women who wants to be popular even after she graduated highschool. Invites all her former classmates to a reunion to a their run down school. But it all ends when a Demon boar attacks them.

Saturday: it was he day they found out how t reverse corys real gender. But even through he was male again. The call him Coraline as a joke.

Alice POV I was in a meeting. A boring be at that. I only saw Cory once when he turned into a girl. I have always wanted a girl. When the meeting ended, I gave an assignment to Cory.