Part 5

This is the author. I'm going to start adding some of my favorite songs because why not.🤷🙃 Go check back at the other part of this story.

It was a type writer. It was typing but no one was there. Cory entered the room where the type writer was.

"Wait!"

"Someone's in there."

"It's scp-4000"

"The type writer will capture his soul."

Cory read what it typed.

'Help!'

"Help with what."

It typed,"We are traped in here. Save us. We are so lonely."

Cory was up to it. And typed, 'Shh, the melody will help you. You'll be free one day. Just wait.'

Cory typed a song. 'Please don't lett anyone see this until the time has come.'

Cory finished typing the song with the scp.

'Protect this with your life. We'll use it when the time is right and we'll be free.'

Dr. Patience came into the testing room.

"Cory, how did you not get traped in the typing machine." (I haven't done research on this scp. Don't come after me.)

"What do you mean?"

"This scp traps souls. It typed the word help. Come on, let's go to your room."

Cory looked back at the scp type writer. Cory's eye turned red and glitched for a second. Dr. Patience brought him to his lab instead of corys room. Cory saw a toy made out of Lego bricks. It was also alive.

"Today, you'll meet another scp."

"Is this a prototype to test on other scp's."

Dr. Patience opened a box.

"Don't worry, Cory. This scp is safe."

An orange blob with a cute face came out of the box. Cory felt excitement in him.

"Cory, meet scp-999. This scp can bring joy to people who meets them."

"He is so squishy. Will you be my friend?"

The blob jumped up and down. Cory knows scp-999 said yes.

"Oh, wait! I forgot we have a special test today. What kind of test? One that involves brick man."

Cory and scp-999 followed Dr. Patience to a room with a glass floor. Below the glass floor was a fountain that had chocolate instead of water.

"C-c-chocolate! There is a real fountain of chocolate."

Cory was hypnotized by the chocolate that he's was drooling. Then Cory saw that the brick man was entering the room.

"What's the brick man doing in there?"

"He is testing out something dangerous."

"What's so dangerous about a chocolate fountain."

"Look closely."

The brick man was standing next to the ledge of the chocolate fountain he was holding a bowl. He scooped up some chocolate. Then ants came out from the bottom of the fountain. They chewed on the brick man.

"Ew! Why are there ants in there?"

"They're actually trying to eat him."

"What?!"

"This scp lures victims by the chocolate. When something is changing the flow. It wakes up the ants and they devour the victims alive."

The ants got off the brick man and went back to the chocolate fountain.