Part 8

"What are you doing?!"

"I don't need you anymore."

She aimed the gun at her and pulled the trigger.

She was dead. Alice used her illusion power to make it look like she died from surgery. The gun shot was heard from close range. Just as doctors were going in. Alice teleported out of there. She was in her office with the ile in her hands. Alice sat down and read the file.

'He has teleportation powers like me. And can see the ghost of the person she killed.'

"You killed me."

The fake mother was about to attack Alice. Then Alice grabbed her by the throat.

"Ready for you final death."

Alice throwed the ghost on the floor. She cut herself. Her blood started to take form of a knife. Alice stabbed the ghost with the blood. The ghost turned into dust and disappeared. Her blood went back into her body. Alice continued to read Cory's file.

But there was nothing about having his father's powers. She didn't need to. She caught Cory using his father powers. Alice seen his dark side. Alice put the file away. Just as when Dr. Patience came in.

"Alice, corys mom died today."

"Should I tell Cory about the news?"

"Yes, he deserves to know he truth or else."

Dr. Patience went to corys room. Cory was playing his toys.

"Hi, Cory. I need to tell you something about your mom."

"What happened to my mom."

Corys voice was panicky.

"She died today."

"No."

Cory cried in Dr. Patience arms. Something deep inside his heart, telling him that he shouldn't cry for that woman. The week after, both Cory and Iris had to do an experiment. They went to the room to find a clock. The were curious about it. Cory and Iris touched it. The clock hand moved forward fast.

The room was spinning after that. Cory and Iris fainted. After an hour, Cory was the one to wake up first.

"Cory, your awake."

"What happened?"

His voice was deeper now.

"What happened to my voice?'

Cory saw three people in the room. One of them was sleeping and she looked like Iris. Dr. Patience and Alice were there, too.

"I don't know how to say this to you but you're older."

Dr. Patience held a mirror up to corys face. Cory was older. He still had his camera eyes but there was grey metal all over his face. Cory was shocked. So that means the person next to him is Iris.

"How did this happen?"

"I the new scp that did this. Apparently, it makes you older at 23 years. So you and Iris are both 27 years old."

"Wait, Iris got it too. Yes, unfortunately, we have to keep it a secret."

Then Iris was starting to wake up.

"Who are you?"

"Iris, it's me Cory."

" Is that you?"

"Yes."

"What happened?"

"An scp."

"Cory. Iris. You'll both be working in the scp foundation as searchers."

"What is that?"

" It means that you can capture other scp's."