Part 9

Gore⚠️

"why that?"

"Because didn't you get that scp pinata."

"But don't destroy it."

Cory and Iris was handed scp foundation clothes. And fake ID badges.

"You must keep your scp powers a secret from anyone else in the foundation. Don't reveal that your scp's. Here Cory."

Alice handed Cory a little pin.

"This will hide your camera face. You'll look normal. Both of you will blend in as recruits. There are three people joining today. Stay here."

Alice left the room and three new recruits came in.

"Hi, my name is Cory."

"And I'm Iris. It's nice to meet you all."

"I'm copper. The blond one is crystal. And the pink haired one is ruby.

"We are all searches here, right."

"Yeah."

"Wait! I have a question. What is an scp?"

"An scp is a super natural being that can be dangerous or helpful. We have an orientation. Come on, let's go."

They were in a room for a recruit orientation. But during the orientation, Cory was hearing voices that sounded familiar. It was almost like the voices he heard which lead him to the type writer. But this time, it was different. The voices were telling him these words.

'Woods'

'Gun'

'Friend'

Then Cory fell asleep because the orientation was so long and boring.

"Cory, wake up."

Cory fell back wards in his chair. All of them laughed at him.

"Aye you okay?"

"Yeah."

"Get ready."

"Why?"

"Because we are going on our first mission."

When the others left. Alice stayed behind.

Alice POV

'I heard it too, Cory. Don't think your the only one who can hear them. Aside from that. It's corys first mission. I'm so proud of him. Even though he is five years old. But its his first.'

Alice stomach grumbled.

'I guess I'll have lunch right now.'

She went into her office. And pulled out a human heart. Alice took a big bite out of it. Blood was around her mouth and hand.

'This is so delicious. I wish Cory could have some.'

Alice walked into the restroom to wash her face. then the butt ghost arrived.

"Hi, Alice. What are you.... Why is there blood on you arm!?"

Alice looked at her arm to see blood that was spilled on her. She forgot to clean that part.

"What was I going to tell you. Oh, yeah! Where is Cory? I hadn't seen him in a while."

Alice came up with a lie. He is going to another foundation site. For an experiment that is being held there."

"Oh. Okay, see you later."

Back with Cory.

Cory was going on a helicopter with his new team. When they were up in the sky. Cory and Iris were free. They saw towns and cities. It's been a few months since they have been out.

"They both seem pretty excited to get out."

The helicopter went to the woods. When they landed, they got tranquilizer darts and guns. Cooper received their first mission file.