Part 4

Cory kept chasing the scp. While the guards chased him too. Cory passed the girl he played with.

"Come on, Iris. The pinata has candy in it. Candy!"

Iris and Cory chased the pinata to the cafeteria. Where he scientists were eating. They already lost the guards. The pinata and the two scp were going in circles. The scientists were taking notes of this.

Then the 05 council walked in to see children chasing around a pinata.

"Alice, what is the meaning of this?"

"Even though they are scp's, they are still children. Now let's observed."

Cory and Iris cornered the pinata. Cory grabbed a pan from the kitchen and started to hit it.

"Just break the pinata! Look! It's breaking!"

The pinata spilled it's candy everywhere.

"Candy!!!!!"

Cory and Iris started to eat the candy fast. Then Cory and Iris went crazy. Iris was running on the walls, while Cory was teleporting in the room. And a little in the attic. Then they both sugar chrased on the floor.

"That was extraordinary. Who knew scp's can sugar crash."

Dr. Patience picked the scp children.

"This new scp is very powerful."

"Indeed."

"This scp has giving more information. We discovered that he can see the dead. And that he can teleport but only to small distance. If he practice it, he could probably extend the distance."

"Do you know any scp that has a camera eye?"

"We don't know yet."

Alice thought the scp looked familiar to another scp.

"Doesn't he looked familiar. Look at the eye"

Corys eye was turned off. There was a small dot at the front left side of his fore head. It was blinking a faint red color.

"I have to put them back in containment unit."

Dr. Patience put Iris in her room. And he put Cory in his room.

The next day, Cory was needed for experiments.

"Okay, Cory. Go into that room."

There was a small window but they were black. In the middle of the room, was a doll that looked human.

"Hello. What's your name?"

"I'm Anna Belle."

"Why do you look like a doll."

"Because I am made of porcelain. Its what it's used to make teacups."

"It must be lonely without someone to play with."

"Yes, it is."

Cory and Anna Belle did a tea party together. After a while, Anna Belle was walking very slow.

"Why are you getting slow."

"Because I have a limit to moving around. I can't play anymore. "

"Okay."

"Cory, it's time for you to go."

"Goodbye, Anna Belle."

"Goodbye, Cory."

Cory didn't know that he has an ability to copy an other scp abilities. Cory was getting bored of the scp foundation. He sung the superstitious foundation song. (Look it up on YouTube. It's great!)

After he finished with his song, Cory teleported to Iris door. And he heard screams. Cory climbed into the vents. He crawled until he saw a room with people in it. Dr. Patience was there too. They were behind a glass window and something was behind it.