Part 15

Corys POV

I was eating a donut in the break room. When I was given a file from crystal.

"Hi, Cory. You got to interview scp-053."

"Really?"

"Do you know what scp it is?"

"Yes! Maybe? No."

Scp-053 is known as the young girl."

"So I have to interview a young kid. Piece of cake."

"Do not take this lightly. Scp-053 can give someone a heart attack if the victim looks into her eyes. She can also kill you if she touches you."

"Wow. How did she get here?"

"She was discovered when she accidentally touched a boy her age. Now she is contained in a special room. You will not be able to see her. There will be a special glass that is made so you can't see her eyes. Also you only have 10 minutes to do the interview. A d-class is the only person who can get into the room to give her food. Now go!"

Cory made it to scp-053's containment room. Cory swiped his level 3 card which he can access to levels 4 and below. He can't get any higher than that unless if he gets promoted. Only the 05 council can go to rooms at level 5. Cory entered the room.

"Hello. I'm Cory. I am here to interview you today."

Cory sat on a chair. Behind the black glass Cory was facing, was a pick room. It had a small children's bed with basic furniture needs. Scp-053 was sitting on the floor, playing with dolls.

"Do you know how you got here?"

"Yeas, I was staying with my grandma. She always has these strange rules."

"Can you tell me what they are?"

"Hm hm. The first rule is to not touch or look at anyone else. He second is to not go outside under any circumstances. I don't know why. I rarely see my parents much."

(Sniff sniff)

"Are you crying, mister?"

"No! I-i just got some dust in my eyes. You can continue on."

"One day, I noticed the door was open. My grandma usually lock the door. I went outside and I liked it. I meet these two boys. And then we were playing with a red ball. They didn't get hurt. Then we started playing tag. I touched one of them and they died. My grandma found me and we went inside. That night, strange men were outside and they took me away."

Cory was crying at the little girls story. It's almost like of how he was taken away too.

"Do you have a name?"

"No, I have been called scp-053 for most of my life. I don't remember the name my grandma called me."

"How about I call you Adora."

"That's sound nice."

Then a d-class entered the room carrying food for scp-053.

"Oh, are you here to play? Tag! Your it!"

The moment Adora touched the d-class. He began to have a heart attack.