IV

CHAPTER 4
Seven years ago

"Go Maple!" Frankie exclaimed, my best friend since childhood. I chugged down massive jug of beer. Men were cheering clearly at how impressive it is for a girl to take down that much alcohol in one go.

I was living the dream, newly eighteen, at a bar. Drinking with my friends, finally able to do what I like as an adult, my parents couldn't be more proud that in a few months, I'll be in college.

I slammed the glass down and swallowed what I had left in my mouth and threw my hands in the air. Frankie hugged me. "You did so well!"

"I'm bummed, I feel like I'm gonna burp out my stomach," I laughed. "I think I'll have another dance and then head home!" She squeezed me.

"Lets party!"

I ended up staying until five in the morning, I was stumbling all over the place and a giggling mess, I didn't know where Frankie was and at the time I don't really care, I'm too drunk to even think about myself at the moment.

I was holding my shoes as I walked down the misty quiet walkway. I heard moaning coming from down the alleyway I walk past, it intrigues me so I take a step back to look down it.

Frankie was there with some dude from the bar. She was getting fucked so hard it sounded like gun fire. He halts for only a second and she scowls at him to keep going. I knew it was her. He had her bent over, her hands against the bricks, his hands on her hips as his snap.

I'm gonna hear about this tomorrow. Isn't the first time I've caught her getting her back blown out by a random guy. I wouldn't know what that feels like, I'm guessing it feels good from the sounds of it. But I don't even know how to insinuate it.

How does sex even start?

"You want that?" A voice said from behind me. I turned around and gasped pausing for a moment... "Who doesn't, sex is a normal natural thing," I said to the stranger from the bar. "We are going back to my house if you wanna continue the party? You can bring your friend too."

I was drunk, of course I was gonna say yes to that. Not only that but he was the hottest thing I had ever seen. Tall... big on every part of his body, his hair was ebony, eyes a gorgeous green, he was the most breath taking thing with one glance.

After Frankie huffed and fixed herself the guy also tagged along, the whole car ride him and Frankie pulled at each other and kissed like they were gonna go for round two right next to me.

The guy I had met before was actually taking interest in me and it was something I wasn't used to. A hunk wanting my attention. Yes please.

My body was still heated up from the alcohol, I was also extremely turned on just by his presence, his smell. He hands me a drink his free hand slyly moving around my waist. It made me intake a breath from how nice it felt.

He was much older than me, he was the age I wanted anyways, which was a whole ten years older then me. I told him that this was my first time out.

His hand stroked my side and eventually moved a little under my skirt and touched my bare skin of my thigh. He was so tall I almost asked him about it.

His house was big enough to fit probably a whole schools worth of people to party. But forget about that, all I had on my mind was somehow taking him upstairs. At the same time, I wanted to get to know him, how does one get a house this big, with a beautiful view, massive pool.

Other girls eyed him but he had his arm around my waist not theirs. Girls were somehow in bikini's jumping in the pool guys joining them. I think they just wanted an excuse to take even more clothing off.