part 1

Hi, I'm Dede and I'm your typical high school nerd except I have a very big secret.

Want to know more? Stick around and yeah vote and follow to Midnight_wraith67.

I lived with my parents and tain sister, Claire. Growing up, I was a very quite kid and mostly kept to myself. Read books, got straight A's. But Claire was the total opposite. She was the schools queen bee, really pretty and every week, she would date a new guy who'd instantly fall in love with her.

"You're so perfect, Claire! I love you!" And in return she say,

"Aww sweetie, you're not too bad yourself. I love your, um.. smile!"

"I love your smile and your eyes And your perfect little hands! I love everything about you!" The pathetic guy said while staring at her with love eyes

"Can you guys go and be annoying somewhere else? I'm trying to do my homework and your sugar talks are making me nauseous!" I told them BECAUSE they were sitting on the couch of the living room and being so loud!

"Are we making you jealous?  because, let's face it, the only guy you'd ever kiss is your stuffed panda" Claire said with a smug look on her face

"At least he's permanent! Unlike the losers you date for two weeks m, then dump and file restraining orders against because they end up stalking you!" I fired back.

"I wonder what'll happen to this new arm candy~" I sang but then made my face serious.

"Word of advice, lover boy. Run before it's too late" I warned that guy who was just staring at us both with confusion.

Claire threw a cushion at my head and left. And I couldn't help giggling. But.... She wasn't wrong. I was a little jealous of her. Even though I was smarter and more poised than Claire, I was always known as the "other twin" or the "geeky one'' and no guy ever gave me the same kind of attention as Claire.

Well, no one, except Jungkook.

----

HELLOOOOO! How's the first chapter? Im so excited to write more!

Vote 🙂🔪
Comment 🙂🔪