part 8

"Y'know you can't bring an imaginary person to a party, right?" He turned to meet my eyes with a -are-you-dumb- face.

"He's not imaginary! He's a very real person, you'll see!" I was on the verge of snapping his head off his body.

"I can't wait!" He mocked my frustrated state

"Neither can I! And yeah, dont forget your rubber chickens!" I smiled at him before I walked away feeling kind of miserable.

I had less than five hours to find myself a boyfriend. So , I just asked one of the boys from the chemistry class  to be my date and he said yes.

---

The party was nice, and I was having a good time until... Jungkook showed up with Claire on his arms and sat right next to me and my date.

"Aw, my sweet honey buns, I could stare into yours eyes forever!" I softly said as i put my hand on my chemistry-boy's cheek.

"And I could stare into yours!" I heard Jungkook say to Claire while holding her arm and staring at her eyes.

"I can stare deeper" I said, my grasp on the poor guys cheek became aggressive.

"I can stare into your soul and I can say you're an angel" Jungkook said pulling Claire more closer.

"That doesn't even makes any sense!" I turned to Jungkook.

"It's a metaphor!" He also turned to me

"It's stupid!"

"You're stupid!" He said back

"Are you two done? Because I want to dance" Claire interrupted in the middle and we both turned to look at her.

"Jungkook c'mon" she got up from her seat and went to the dance floor.

"We'll join you!" I said .

"But- I don't know how to dance" my date -who I even forgot existed- said.

"Just follow my lead" I dragged my date to the dance floor, but he kept missing steps and banged into a bunch of peoples.

At one point, he stomped on my feet so bad I had to sit down with an ice pack. I didn't see Jungkook and Claire after that.

------

What time is it in your place rn?

Vote 🙂🔪
Comment 🙂🔪