part 7

"oh, this one sounds interesting! 'dear cupid lovelock, I'm tired of dating the same guy over and over again. Find me someone different' from 'bored anonymous' " he read out loud an email from my laptop.

I cleared my throat. "Yeah, cool" I pushed him from the seat and sat. "Now, sit back and let me work my magic " I texted bored anonymous that the boy she was looking for would meet her in the library with a red book in hand.

And the next day, Jungkook sat on the desk with the book while I hid behind the wall waiting for 'bored anonymous' to show up.

I almost threw up when I saw Claire walk in and she went straight to Jungkook. SHE WAS BORED ANONYMOUS?!

"Mind if I take the seat?" She asked with her usual pitch voice.

"I don't see why not" said jungkook with his signature smirk. Claire pulled out a chair and I waited for Jungkook to do something stupid.

But surprisingly, they got along really well. They were cracking up at jungkooks jokes and Jungkook was blushing like a stupid girl. And weirdly enough, I started feeling kinda jealous watching them together.

I was still lost in my thoughts when jungkook walked over. "that went well!" His hands were inside his pants pocket.

"You don't actually think you can date my sister, do you?"

"Why? Claire is fun, cool and pretty to look at. Why shouldn't I date her?" He asked confused at my question.

"Because you guys are totally different and she's known to crush boys hearts and walk all over them " I started walking and he also walked along with me.

"That was before she met me. I'm gonna steal her heart and she won't know what hit her. In fact she just asked me to be her date at this super cool party and I think Im going to go" he seemed like he was so happy about that

"A-ha? Guess what? I'll be there too, with my boyfriend!" I snapped.

-----

From which country are you reading my book?👀

Vote 🙂🔪
Comment 🙂🔪