part 2

Well, no one, except Jungkook.

He was the bratty son of some rich  industrialists and was really popular for his stupid pranks in school

The first time I saw him was on the first day of high school when he rollerbladed his way into me in the school hallway and we both fell on our butts.

"Wow! I've never seen anyone like you before" his voice was so sweet and so alluring to my ears.

"Really?" I asked blushing.

"Of course!" He exclaimed but then his tone changed to disgust.

"I mean, how many people can be as stupid and blind as you are? You've gotta be someone special" he stood up from the floor and so did I.

"Excuse me, but you crashed into me first. You should be apologizing!" I was so damn angry now. How dare he call me stupid?

"You're right! Where are my manners?" He looked around dramatically and then added, " I'm sorry for calling you blind 'cause you have an incredibly twitchy face and you sound like a pregnant horse when you talk"

What? I know I have freckles on my face but twitchy? I stared at him as he went on,

"Now, I know I'm very handsome and you'd rather spend your days staring at me, but I'm late for a class" and he just pushed past me and left.

--

I was hoping to never run into him again as I sat on my seat in the class but then the teacher entered the class with a new student behind her. Girls started to swoon over him already while I was staring wide eyes.

The teacher told him to introduce himself so he did, "hello students, I'm jeon Jungkook. Hope we get along well!" He cockily said but then his eyes fell on mine and he gave a smirk.

"So, Jungkook find an empty seat and go sit" the teacher said to him and he found an empty seat at the back but his smirk never left from his face. The class began but to make things worse, she appointed me as his student tutor to bring him up to date with the classes.

I mean why of all the students in the class, it has to be me?

----

How's the story so far? Don't be shy give your review and don't forget to hit the star button. Trust me it brings a wide smile on my face :D

Vote 🙂🔪
Comment 🙂🔪