part 11

A few days later, it was prom and I decided not to go.

I was casually sitting in my living room when I heard a car pull up in the driveway. I peeked outside the window and say Claire kissing some guy who looked nothing like Jungkook!

"What the heck was that?" I asked Claire once she entered the house.

"It's called none of your business" she removed her six inch heels and threw them somewhere.

"No, it's called cheating. You're dating jungkook! Remember? Your boyfriend?" I frowned and tilted my head as I waited for her answer.

"Ex boyfriend. I've decided to dump him" she said like it was a mere thing

"So, he doesn't actually know?" I asked referring to her kissing that boy a few seconds ago. "Claire, he genuinely likes you!"

"Well they all do. I'm literally PERFECT. But you know me, I get bored so easily and this Jungkook was a total freak" she said with a disgusted look and turned around.

"He keeps annoying me with those stupid rubber chicken toys and all he ever did was joke and talk and blah blah blah" Claire stopped on her track and pulled out her phone from her purse.

"Anyway, I can just drop him a text now" but I just snatched the phone and threw it away and then I pounced on her like a wild cat while she struggled to push me away.

Finally, our parents walked in and threw me off. "I can't believe I thought you're capable of changing! I should've fought harder for Jungkook! Infact, I should've just asked him not to date you when I figured you were bored anonymous!" She gasped before realizing

"Y-you are Miss Cupid?! Oh, my god! You liar! I should've known it was you, only someone too lame to get a boyfriend would have so much time to find boyfriends for others!"

"You're calling ME liar? What about you? You cheating backstabbing witch!" I tried getting out of moms grip to again punch on that pretty face of hers but mom gripped me even more tighter

"At least I have a life! All you have is this desperate attempt to save your sanity!"  She spat at me.

-----

recommend me some GREAT kdrama's guys!😭

Vote 🙂🔪
Comment 🙂🔪