six.

I woke up, still tightly held in Johnnie's arms. I opened my eyes to look at him. his makeup was nearly off, and his hair was messier than usual. it was a cute look on him. I felt him begin to stir, so I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I felt him remove one arm from me and his body tilt, but then it was back.

"y/n," I heard my name as he gently patted my back. "You can go back to sleep, but what do you want from mcdonalds?"

I squinted my eyes at him, my head pounding. I realized he was blushing when we made eye contact. A small smile formed on my face. "Is it breakfast?"

"mhm, it's like 9 in the morning."

"Ugh." I scoffed, I was never usually up until 5, but once i was up, I couldn't go back to sleep. "a mcgrittle, or whatever the fuck it's called. I forgot."

he chuckled. "okay." he paused. "are you cool with this? I can let go if you want."

"don't, I'm comfortable." I wrapped my arms around him tighter.

he laughed and went back to typing on his phone. I could feel he was tense. "are you okay?"

"yeah, why"

"you just seem really tense."

he seemed to be thinking about what he was going to say. There was an awkward silence for at least 30 seconds. "Yeah, sorry." I sensed he was holding something back.

"I don't bite." I joked. I started to feel like he didn't want to see me anymore. did I do something wrong?

johnnie didn't answer.

I closed my eyes and thought about it. I mean, he said his ex was crazy. Maybe she traumatized him or something. Well, obviously, he's traumatized. why would he even think of his ex when we were hugging. it's just a hug, friends do that. I settled on the fact that he had just woken up, so maybe he's still trying to wake up.

"is the alcohol still fucking with you?" He broke the awkward silence.

I felt myself tense as well. "I have a fatass headache."

he sighed before turning off his phone and making eye contact with me, the blush still plastered on his face. "we have ibprofien or something, I need to go wake up jake so we can look." he whispered.

"Why are you whispering."

"I have no idea."

"Okay." I said, rolling over to stretch. I felt cold without him. It was kind of scary how I'd love to just lay in bed with him all day. my bones popping filled the silence. "God damn." I mumbled.

Johnnie stood up and stretched as well. I followed him out the door to Jake's neighboring room. "Honey, it's time to wake up." he said in a sweet voice.

I furrowed my eyebrows while I giggled quietly.

Johnnie knocked before walking in. We saw Jake sprawled out on the bed, his limbs going every which way. his blanket was wrapped around his torso.

Johnnie attempted to push him off the bed to wake him up. "I ordered mcdonalds, get up."

Jake groaned, rubbing the sleepiness out of his eyes. "what the fuck, fatass?"

"good morning, sunshine." I called from the doorway.

"Hey, y/n."

"damn." Johnnie rolls his eyes and climbs off the bed, walking back towards the door.

"Why the hell did you wake me up." Jake was sitting up at this point, looking at johnnie with tired eyes.

"I ordered breakfast so you and y/n wouldn't be too hung over all day."

"That's so thoughtful." I said sarcastically.

Johnnie checked his phone. "says it should be here in like 4 minutes."

"That's 4 more minutes of sleep I could've gotten." he complained. "But, thank you for caring, cutie pie. my husband is so sweet."

Johnnie glanced at him, laughing. "husband?"

Jake ignored him and followed me out of the door into the living room. I sat on the couch, playing a game on my phone as we waited for food. as soon as johnnie had left the room because the doorbell rang, Jake turned to me.

"it looks like you have a little crush." Jake stated, wiggling his finger.

"what are you talking about?"

"no one gets that close to a friend in 4 days, y/n. it's so obvious." he rolled his eyes.

"I don't like him, we just kinda clicked."

"I'll be reminding you of that at your wedding." He replied with a dorky smile.

I rolled my eyes. "okay, jake." he kept looking at me, as if he was waiting for me to admit I did. "what?"

"it's not good to lie." he smirked as johnnie walked back into the room with food.

I flipped jake off. Johnnie looked up at me and passed me what I had ordered, same with jake.

after jake had taken a few bites, I commented, "I hope you choke."

"on what? dick? mmm, that's your job, sweetie."

I scoffed. "wow, you're such a slut."

he gave me the look, saying "I know you aren't talking right now" with his eyes.

I rolled my eyes and continued to eat my own food.

"what's up with you today?" johnnie asked me.

"well, I need to go home and clean my fucking apartment cause it's dirty as fuck. but, that's really it. what about you guys?"

"were recording today." Jake answered with a mouth full of food.

Johnnie looked a little shocked.

"recording?"

"yeah, we're youtubers." Jake explained.

"and musicians." Johnnie added bashfully.

"damn, that's cool as fuck. are you guys big?"

"yes ma'am." Jake replied with an accent I couldn't make out.

"oh, shit. I'll have to look for you guys then." I smiled. "I'm your new number one fan."

jake smiled sweetly. "why, thank you, m'lady."

AUTHORS NOTE: johnnie is driving illegally in this fic.