neuf.

new year, new me. new year, bolder me, I decided. luckily, I wasn't working on New years eve I invited Johnnie and Jake over to celebrate, get fucked up, and stay the night for new years.

"yooo, y/n!" Jake called as he walked in my door.

"I think we pregamed a little too hard." johnnie giggled with a weird accent.

"damn, you guys pregamed without me?" I asked as he passed me a few different alcohols. "you look like an alcoholic right now."

"it's new years! everyone's an alcoholic on new years!"

"so true. I'm about to get sooo fucked up!" I giggled, pulling the pizza I had made out of the oven.

"awe, fuck, man." johnnie couldn't stop giggling as he leaned against the counter. "I'm going to be covered in vomit and shit by the end of tonight."

"why would you be covered in shit, man..." Jake trailed off.

Johnnie slapped his arm. "you know what I meant, asshole." Jake gave him a look and he began to blush.

I raised an eyebrow. "are you two gay for eachother?"

"some people think we're lesbian women or gay men but-"

Jake cut him off. "if the boot fits..."

I squinted at them. "I mean, that's pretty accurate."

"y/n, stop trying to take my bitch." Jake rolled his eyes.

"whaaat are you talking about?" I asked sarcastically. Johnnie turned away to laugh, a darker shade of pink spread across his face.

"we will go right now, slut." he said in a high pitched voice, waving a pizza cutter at me.

"you're autistic." I replied normally, snatching the pizza cutter from him and proceeding to use it.

"what else do you got to drink up in this bitch?" he asked, walking over to the fridge.

"I have diet cock and diet mountain dew, or water or milk." I said, ripping off 3 paper towels ans getting everyone a few slices of pizza before putting the other in the oven.

"diet what the fuck?" johnnie asked.

"diet cock, my little twinks favorite." I smiled, pinching Jake's cheek.

"oh shit, Tara's calling." Jake said before stepping into the living room.

"who's tara?" I turned to johnnie.

"his ex. she's super chill though, so don't worry."

"okay, good." I sighed. "whats something you want to happen in 2024, like a goal or something."

his breath hitched at the question. "I can't tell you, it'll ruin it."

"wow." I replied, pretending to be hurt.

"you'll just have to wait and see." he smiled.

"okay." I shrugged

"do you have one?"

"I wanna be more outgoing."

johnnie remembered the talk we had. "oh, yeah. yours is good." he smiled. "I think you got it."

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "thank you, johnnie."

jake walked back into the room a minute later. "is it cool if Tara comes? she was ranting to me about how lonely she is."

"I don't care." I shrugged. "she can come." I smiled and told Jake the adress so he could send it to her.

less than 20 minutes later, there was a knock at the door.