Character Conclusions

So, I promised everyone that since there were some loose ends, I would be writing a conclusion for everyone. :D

Christina & Will - Christina and Will got married and had two children. Their children are exactly like them: their girl is a little diva, and their son is a nerd.

Uriah & Marlene - Uriah and Marlene get married and adopt twin boys. The boys are both athletes.

Zeke & Shauna - They get married. They don't have children until their later 30's but do enjoy the company of their friend's kids.

Lynn - Eventually, Lynn gets married. She and her husband have four kids.

Lucas - Lucas grows up as an intelligent, hardworking boy. There was more than one girl who had their hearts set on marrying him. He went on to college and eventually became a sports writer.

Tris & Four - A year and a half after they made up in the airport, Tris and Four got married. After Lucas, they had two more kids. Their second child, Connor, was a beautiful young lady who followed her heart... even when it led to trouble. Their final child, Lana, was the sweetest of their kids. Tris continued writing. Four played football with the Chicago Bears for 10 years before retiring and coaching Lucas's teams.

Tris and Four lived out their lives happy. They fought, all couples do, but in the end of the day they still loved one another.

If there are questions about any characters that I failed to mention or any questions about mentioned characters feel free to ask. 😊