Ch 13

Juliana

Me? A MATE?! How? Furrowing my eyebrows, I looked up at them. Their faces were full of hope and despair.

"Why are you looking at me that way?" I inquired.

"We hope that you accept us as your mates, but you don't have to." Matthew responded and looked at Brandon. "I think we need to explain what that means twin."

"Agreed." Looking back at me, Brandon began explaining, "Seeing as both of us are your mate, there may be problems down the line, but basically we both love and want you. The first step, which is optional, is we get to know each other. In the old times most mates didn't even wait, they just jumped into bed with glee."

Matthew chuckled "And with a lot of lust."

Brandon shooting a look at his brother continued "Either way, the second step is where we physically mate." Seeing my blush he says " but only when you are ready. The last part of mating would be where both of us mark you. Traditionally it is on the neck, but in some instances the marking is put in other places. Your choice."

He quit speaking and stared at me. I could feel my face and neck heating up. I wasn't inexperienced in sex but I didn't want anyone to touch me. My body felt dirty and scarred. Looking at their eyes, I couldn't keep my past to myself and have them understand. The truth must be spoken.

"I need to tell you my past," I began.

"Angel, you don't have to." Brandon interrupted.

Sternly I said, "Yes I do. Now listen, just don't throw me away."

"We could never do that" Matthew whispered with deep sadness.

"You wouldn't be the first, but I need to continue."

Getting up on his feet, Matthew said with a frown, "Babe you can tell us anything. Anything at all, but only after I am sure you have been fed and well rested."

"I..."

Interrupting me again Matthew continued, "I hear your belly growling and I will not let my mate sit and be hungry."

"Fine! Just don't... Just show me the way." I resigned.

What do you think?

What is her past?

Where will she be marked?

Please comment, vote, and share!