Ch. 19

Oh Gods! I can feel him! His claws began to scrap my lower back until he had a layer of flesh to pull and rip.

"M-Master, p-please!" I cried out.

"Oh my, you still haven't learned your lesson. No speaking, no talking. Nothing. YOu are nothing and as such you are to be quiet!" He yelled back as he stuck his claws under the layer of flesh. He then used it as a handle to flip me belly up.

"You are going to be my toy, my broken toy." Whispered before he began to fondle my not yet grown chest. I had seen the other masters do this to the older female slaves.

"Tch. There's nothing to play with, nothing at all, but you are small. Better to hang on nails, though." He spoke to himself." He raised me off the table and above his head. His claws dug into my back as he carried me to the Hanging Wall. 

The Hanging Wall was a punishment for bad slaves. There were nails and hooks embedded into the concrete wall. Other contraptions hung from the ceiling used for punishing those who hadn't brought our masters pleasure. I was often hung there with my skin ripping on the nails. I was small enough that my body could stay there without falling unlike the larger  slaves. Their skin always ripped too fast.

"I'm gonna put you up here to hang. I'll break you later, but for now, I'll enjoy myself."

I closed my eyes because I knew he hated it when I looked at him. I felt his hands began at my feet, he started messaging in between my toes. Then there was another pair of hands messaging their way up my fingers.

Master didn't like touching me with his fingers, it was always his claws. Oh Gods and Goddess! He is going to break my toes and fingers. No! Please no!

But instead I just felt my legs relaxing and then my arms.

In surprise, I open my eyes to see my twins. Brandon was curled around my legs, with his long hair flowing across the bed sheets. He was leisurely playing with my feet. Looking over I saw Mathew laying on the bed with his tongue stuck out. He was on his stomach, propped up on his elbows with his feet waving in the air. He was concentrating hard on my left hand, where he was rubbing each finger. They were beautiful in the sunlight.

I had managed to curl myself into a ball on the bed. other than their hands, neither of them touched me. As a I laid there, I began to relax more and more under their hands and nimble fingers. I didn't think of anything but them and I was soon lost to sleep.

***********************************

Mwahahaha! You all thought it was going to be sex, weren't you?

Anyway, this evil author is sorry for the long wait and hopes you will forgive her.

In the meantime, please vote, comment, and share.

I kinda have a secret goal of 15 votes for this chapter (I know guilty as charged).

More will be coming, just give me time.