Unicron(IDW) vs beerus:god vs planet eater

Intro

"I came out the dimensional hole"upd:hi it's me universe plaguedr today it's my first cosmic level fight between god of destruction beerus who been doing his job a little and a planet devour Unicron from IDW and today this fight will be long and I hope i can do that so enjoy this fight Bec it's going to be intense.

Beerus meets the planet eater.

"Beerus was chilling sleeping by a chair when Goku and Vegeta training until a large planetary machine was getting closer to Earth and beerus open his eyes and looks"beerus:what the hell is this..." He said when sighs"goku,Vegeta let me handle it I think I heard this machine and it's good thing too since it's my job"he said when gets up and flys up and Vegeta and Goku never seen beerus act like this before but they continue training since they know he is god of Destruction"so you must be Unicron who devour planets"he said when front of this giant planet"

Unicron:....so you heard of me and you are in my way of devouring this planet" it said when goes his true form and looks at beerus with his large size"

Beerus:well I am going to destroy you so just hold st-"beerus is going to say something but he was kicked to multiple planets and the fight have been begin"

FIGHT OF PLANET DESTROYERS AND Eaters!

"Beerus gets up and he was mad about it"beerus:that's it you made me mad!"he said when got purple aura and went 50% of his power and already front of his face and did 500 punches that Unicron face and mid damage his face and then He kicks his face and it did make Unicron sent flying out of galaxy and then beerus would fly up and kicks Unicron on the back hard"

Unicron:ENOUGH!!!"he said when made large explosion and would shoot large energy blast that beerus and did hurt him but it did make beerus shock to see this bit smirks so he would summon destruction ki balls and then kicks it to Unicron but he froze time and punch beerus and the destruction ki balls as well but it did little bit hurt him and he unfroze time but beerus runs fast and there was multiple of him but Unicron slap them but he didn't slap the real one and beerus was top of the head"

Beerus:let's see how you can survive this"he said when went inside and destroy some insides of Unicron and he comes out and there was explosions that shake galaxy but he was still alive"

Unicron:you can't kill me foolish god"he said when regenerates 1 minutes but beerus smiles and goes 98% of his power"

Beerus:well then I oh most on my full power keep fighting me"he said when Unicron sighs and then they both fight each around the universe and they did destroyed galaxies accidentally but they both don't care but after some time beerus throws sun like ki ball that Unicron and it did hurt him and Beerus does it again and make him explodes more and only half of Unicron body and Unicron use his ability and drive beerus crazy a little by making see his race die once again and again until beerus was mad more and yells and shake the universe and kicks unicorn face but he punch beerus body hard and sent him to Multiple galaxies and shoot large beam again and use his gravity ability to make beerus get hit by the beam and he screams in pain until Beerus goes 100% full power"....you maybe stronger opponent i face but you made mistake for making me go that again so i am going to erase when i am done enjoying this fight"he said when he was interrupted by the energy explosion attack by Unicron"

Unicron:you can't erase a god who is devour of planets you fool"he said when gets ready to release powerful large punch"

The final fight of God and planet devour

"Beerus come out the smoke and was undamge and charges with insane speed and got insane godly aura and Unicron punch that him and berri punch that large hand and made the largest explosion of universe and then after seconds beerus open his eyes and sees his kind and someone he loves then they fade away like dust"

Unicron:hahaha your kind is weak and foolish just like you I can't die and you can't save anyone or your kind all you can do is destroy like me and why care for that planet"he said when meanwhile out the illusion the head is only remaining and about to use a deadly sharper tongue but beerus smiles in this void of a illusion"

Beerus:simply really i just endure the pain I had to face and my brother well he didn't like it so that why....I will erase you like the planets!"he said when breaks through the illusion and turns around and kicks Unicron head and Unicron face shoots energy attacks and try to escape but beerus breaks through and one tap Unicron face and he starts to get erased from existence"

Unicron:how did....I....lose to a...weak god!!!...."then the battle was over and beerus laughs that space"

Beerus:well what a fight and pain it is...whis!"he said when calls him and whis came fast and smiled"

Whis:yes my lord?"he said when looking at him"

Beerus:can we spare I am very good mood today"he said when smiled"

Whis:sure it's been awhile we spare"he said when they go"

KO!

Upd:you probably woundering how did he win well it's simple this is not canon Unicron this is idw one so this IDW is strong as well and be a good opponent for Beerus and here some things who have some advantages and skill

Power/abilities:beerus:for his godly abilities and existence erasure power and sometime Unicron IDW do have some good abilities but some will just make beerus mad and go all out and stuff.

Speed:beerus is more faster then Unicron.

Forms:beerus full power is far superior then Unicron.

Strength:beerus but it is unknown but beerus got some strength to lift heavy stuff since he was trained by whis.

Durability:Unicron he got some good durability since his immortality is type 1.2 so he could survive anything but not existence eraser.

Combat/experience/Skill:beerus got better combat experience then Unicron.

Weaponry:Unicron got better weaponry to face beerus.

Tier/attack potency:beerus got better tier/attack potency then Unicron Bec beerus destruction attacks and fighting characters made go this so far and his full power is unknown but i guess it's pretty strong then Goku and Vegeta strongest canon forms.

Intelligence:Unicorn is more intelligent then beerus.

Stamina:tie both got infinite stamina

Beerus:7

Unicron:5

So this how it ends now the next battle will come so enjoy.