Thanos vs Death-660MK,subject villain 59:mad wastelands

Intro of OCS

Upd:hi so today we will see Thanos can survive the weakest to strongest OCS of five them and he will face Death-660MK who is fallout oc and machine of death claw and subject villain 59 who is mha oc and powerful creation of evil of hopeless who created that thing and we will see if Thanos can beat them let's go!

Thanos meets the two beast

"Thanos walks around the destroyed city and noticed something glowing 5 feet away"Thanos:hmm?"he would walks to that and saw death claw like machine and he was surprised by this"what the hell is th-"before he can say that he was punched by a yellow beast that roars"

"He gets up and grins"Thanos:this should be fun or not"he said when charges"

The city fight

FIGHT!

"He would punch the creature and it bleeds and was sent to multiple buildings and then machines roars and all kind of machines charges and Thanos sighs and shoot large beam destroying the whole city but last death claw robot was alive and subject villain roars and shoot breath attack that him"

Thanos:huh?!"he would dodge it and then was front of it and going to kick it but rock spikes comes that him and low hurt him and he was pissed off and made a energy wave and hurt the subject villain badly but death claw robot stab Thanos with it's claws. It only did small scratch and thanks looks and kicks it and that kick destroy it"

"Subject villain looks at him and mada big roar that hurt Thanos ears but he shoot beam again but it shoot beam as well but it didn't last long and that beam killed it fast"

Thanos victory

Thanos:what strange ones I face but I won"he said when walks away with a grin"

KO!

Universe plaguedr:even tho they are strong but they easy lost to Thanos because Thanos was stronger then them but here why.

Power and abilities:Thanos got greater power and abilities to beat them

Strength:Thanos and deathclaw robot got good strength since they go in groups sometimes so yeah.

Speed:Thanos got greater speed.

Forms:Thanos got 2 forms that not needed for this fight.

Durability:Thanos is little got good durability.

Combat/experience/Skill:subject villain got good skills and experience and Thanos got good combat skills.

Tier/attack potency:Thanos takes this one as well since he fought heroes and some of the gods.

Weaponry:subject villain and death claw robot got claws and abilities to do that.

Intelligence:Thanos got greater intelligence then those two.

Stamina:tie of them all since they both got good stamina.

Thanos:9

Subject villain 59:3

Death-660MK:4

Now you know so we going the next one.