Thanos vs alien X:fight of the GODS

The intro

"I came out of black hole"upd:hi this fight should be interesting since this fight going to be long and epic the same time so we have mad Titan THANOS who is main one of all thanos and we got Ben 10 with alien X form so let's see who will win this fight let's begin

Ben 10 most dangerous foe encounter.

"Ben 10 was drinking his favorite smoothie but he was erupted by some large explosions and screams and he sighs"Ben 10:well I will be darn let's get this over with"he said when walks over there for one minute and see Thanos"

Thanos:where Ben 10 that I heard about "he said when raise his hand snap his finger and the whole city waa gone and there only ben Tennyson and him"

Ben 10:hey you shouldn't have done that well I guess I had to become alien X and clean all this and beat this guy"he said when sighs and transform into alien X but it was standing there so Thanos charges and about to punch him but he was sent flying out of planet Earth"

X VS MAD

FIGHT!

"Alien X sighs and already front of Thanos and punches him a lot and then sent him flying to multiple planets until he was that Pluto"Thanos:gahh....damn it...who the hell are you?!"he said"

Alien X:i̷̷ a̷̷m̷̷ g̷̷o̷̷d̷̷...."he said when summon two sun size black holes and slam them into Thanos but he absorbs them and shoot energy beam that alien X and it made him split into different parts but turned into multiple alien X and they attack Thanos a lot and damage him but Thanos turn some of them into cubes and destroy them but he didn't notice there was Quantum energy and it hits his back and damaged him more and he didn't know his durability was weaken"g̷̷o̷̷t̷̷ y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷....

Thanos:damn you....foolish god"he said when alien X is back together but Thanos punch his face but didn't work since his attack was weaken as well he would use his reality stone to turn Pluto a ai ship that can fight alien X and it shoots that alien X but he made Forcefield and turn it into a small rock but he was pushed to multi stars and Thanos becomes Giant and shoot super beam that powerful then supernova and alien X looks and gets hurt but there no damage"

Alien X:i̷̷m̷̷p̷̷r̷̷e̷̷s̷̷s̷̷i̷̷v̷̷e̷̷.....m̷̷a̷̷d̷̷ g̷̷o̷̷d̷̷...."he said when try to mind control Thanos but it didn't work and Thanos would snap his finger and turn alien X into A box a crush it but alien x was fine and one punch Thanos face and one slap him to Multiple solar system and did get big as Thanos and created a sun like ball that have dark matter aura and throws it that Thanos and it hits him real bad"