Peacemaker(live action) vs U.S agent:vigilant vs anti hero

Warning:there are high language or could say say bad words/aggressive words if you minor or person that don't like those kind of words so you have been warn.

The peace of usa intro

"A unknown leader walks in and looked at you viewers with a deadly stare but it doesn't have a face but a weird mask"

W̷̷e̷̷l̷̷c̷̷o̷̷m̷̷e̷̷.....h̷̷u̷̷m̷̷a̷̷n̷̷s̷̷.....p̷̷l̷̷s̷̷...e̷̷n̷̷j̷̷o̷̷y̷̷ t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ f̷̷i̷̷g̷̷h̷̷t̷̷ o̷̷f̷̷ f̷̷r̷̷e̷̷e̷̷d̷̷o̷̷m̷̷.......i̷̷......i̷̷........i̷̷...... i̷̷..............................i̷̷ a̷̷m̷̷ t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ s̷̷a̷̷v̷̷o̷̷u̷̷r̷̷....

t♄є Թєคςє คภ๔ Ŧгєє๔๏๓ ŦคςєŦŦ

"Peacemaker was walking but dancing the same time in the streets but something came in his way and there was shield in the wall"peacemaker:holy shit who did that...it seem cool"he said as the U.S agent jump off from the building"

U.S agent:i was sent to kill you peace maker so don't resist."he said as he pull out his shield"

Peacemaker:well too bad who dressed up in USA suit"he said as he pull out his gun"

FIGHT!

"Peacemaker shoot at U.S agent but he dodged it and charges at Peacemaker and punches Peacemaker chest hard and he got mid hurt"Peacemaker:damn you are tough and strong but take this!"he said as he kicks him and then shoot more again and then hides to use something."

U.S Agent:tch you are annoying motherfucker..."he said as he only low hurt and he would throw the shield around that destroy some cars around and walls went back to U.S agent and some is peacemaker is that but he got something in his hand it is...his hawk word pistol weapon and he shoot it that made explosions and U.S agent dodges again but fails to dodge the two explosions and he was hurt but throws ninja stars that hit on Peace maker helmet and he hide again and change his helmet again and then charges at U.S agent and kick and then punched his gut"

Peacemaker:take this dick head!"he said as he stab him with a dart and U.S agent kicks him away and as he looked at the dart he would take it off him and drop it but he feels weird"

U.S agent:what did you do to me...."he said as he fall in the floor but gets up slowly"

Peacemaker:it's poison so I hope you enjoy it"he said as kick his face and walks away"

KO!....

Universe plaguedr:well I guess it's over.....hahahahaha so it was surprising.....wait what the........

.....
...

....... unknown:IT'S NOT OVER RAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!?

Final round of peace and freedom.

"As peacemaker was walking he was shot that from behind and saw U.S agent was holding a deadly pistol"U.S agent: USA never dies you bitch..."he said as he charges that him and punch him hard that made peacemaker sent flying to a wall that breaks"

Peacemaker:gaahhhhb!....."he would get up slowly but hear motorcycle sound and as he get up he saw a light and got hit and was sent multiple houses and then his arm was rip off from that as he scream from pain"aaahhhh~.....SON OF BITCH.....i will kill you...."he said as motorcycle stops and Peacemaker was on floor in pain and he he got up a little holding his weapon gun"....you usa motherfucker who the hell are you....

"U.S Agent was off on his motorcycle and walks to him"U.S agent:I am captain America or half not....now don't do it"he said as he holds his shield"

Peacemaker:well that least I can try to...KILL YOU!"he said as he shoot his bullet and U.S agent throws his shield as it slice through the bullet and then slice Peacemaker head clean"

U.S agent:it is done...."he said as he walks away"

KO!

UNKNOWN:the live action was no match for him as U.S agent from the comics was superior but maybe comics of Peacemaker can put a fight then live action and U.S agent got everything then Peacemaker and you probably wanted to know who am I....i am mr...p....now try to find that name in oc list book mortals so here:
.
.
Abilities:peacemaker got abilities to face U.S agent.

Strength:U.S agent got better strength and strike strength as well.

Speed:U.S agent is far faster with speed and reaction then peacemaker.

Forms:non

Durability:U.S agent got good durability and his shield as well💀 and it is crazy what is durability is for real!

Combat/experience/Skill:U.S agent got better combat and skill experience since he was once in the past as well and learn to be experienced and he did fought captain America.

Tier/attack potency:U.S agent got greater attack potency then peacemaker movie version.

Weaponry:tie since both got good weapons and items.

Intelligence:U.S agent intelligence is gifted and peacemaker intelligence is above average so yeah.

Stamina:U.S agent got superhuman stamina and Peacemaker is not fully superhuman let's just say he is half or semi superhuman to be fair.

Peacemaker:2 and U.S agent:8 you could say it was half unfair or overkill💀