Thanos vs wolfteeth wojien:mad Titian vs metal face beast

Intro

Universe plaguedr:hi again so today this is last battle of this season 1 now it's between of Thanos and this species that can transform into a fire god of Skyrim now enjoy this fight Bec i think it will be long I hope.

Thanos meets the wolf beast.

"Thanos walks to find dragon but stops and sees a wolf looking beast"Thanos:oh a beast in my way"he said when shoot energy attack that it and it dodged it and looked at him and roars"

Fight of Skyrim!

FIGHT!

"Wolfteeth attacks him with slashes and shoots fire balls that him and he wws unfazed"

Thanos:tch"he would punch it hard and sent it flying but it lands and shoot bigger fire ball and he would grab it and destroys it"is this all you can d-"before he can say anything he was shot by it's wolf energy attack and he was mad and shoots Lazer and it was done"I am out....

"He said when wolfteeth open it's eyes and roars and transforms"

Fire god vs mad Titan?

"It got big and punch him to space and he was in the moon and angry and then it jumps on Thanos hard and the moon was destroyed and then it shoots powerful fire balls that half hurt him now"

Thanos:ENOUGH!!!"he said when use his infinity gauntlet and snap his finger by hurting it's body but it releases powerful energy wave that was big as a star and it hurts him but he punch it's face and sent it flying to multiple planets"is that all you got

"The beast roars and shoot stronger fire energy attack ever and it going at him but he one punch the attack hard and he was front of it and punch it's face hard"

Thanos:now bye"he said when snap his finger and it was erased"...time to go get that power"he said when vanished"

KO!

Universe plaguedr:it was back and forth fight but Thanos face gods before and here why:

Power and abilities:Thanos got better abilities and power then the beast

Strength:wolfteeth got better strength then Thanos when it goes it's fire god form

Speed:Thanos is faster then it

Forms:wolfteeth.

Durability;thanos can handle powerful attacks or god strength.

Combat/experience/Skill:Thanos got better skills and experience but wolfteeth got better combat experience.

Tier/attack potency:Thanos got better attack potency/tier with infinity gauntlet and his base form.

Weaponry:Thanos got infinity gauntlet.

Intelligence:Thanos is Smart to know how to beat it.

Stamina:tie since both can last longer.

It's true it could have be different ways but even without infinity gauntlet he can still beat it with his own powers.

Thanos:8

wolfteeth wojien:5

Now Sia on the next season 2 and I promise it will be better then season 1 but tell me what's your favorite death battle fight of season 1.