Thanos vs Shadow:mad man vs super hatred

The weird intro

Upd:hi guys today we going to- huh SHADOW WHAT YOU doing h-"he said when going to say other stuff"

Shadow:i can break the fourth wall remember and this purple freak is nothing and that infinity gauntlet is nothing i can grab it and destroy it so it's me shadow the ultimate life form and a mad man who call his self a titan let's find out then now bye enjoy this lame fight.

Shadow bad day of mad man

"Shadow was chilling in the building until Thanos was behind him"Thanos:so you must be shadow the ultimate life form let's see that"he said when shadow Runs fast and grab infinity gauntlet but it didn't came off and Thanos kicks him away and then shoot energy beam and it hits shadow"

Shadow:tch...you are powerful but not powerful enough"he said when hero mode and froze time"

Fight begins or not?

"Thanos grins and walks and says" Thanos:that pointless"he said when front of shadow and punches shadow many times and sent him multiple buildings and then throws a large building that Shadow but he turn dark shadow and was in rage"

Shadow:you will regret that!"He said when charges and punches with choas aura and went thanos to 3 buildings but he was fine but did got a scratch but he was disappointed"

Thanos:tch you call yourself ultimate life form you can't even damage or hurt me"he said when punch Shadow into moon and then flys to the moon but Shadow gets up and sighs"

Final shine of shadow

"Shadow brings out chaos Emeralds and transformed into super shadow and he looks at Thanos and then afterimages his self and then they all punches Thanos a lot but Thanos snap his finger erase them and shadow grab infinity gauntlet and throws it away and punch Thanos face hard but he grins"Thanos:is that all you got...i guess you prove it a little but i will have my fun

Shadow:what?"he said when got punch by Thanos and then Thanos shoots energy balls and it hits shadow and he gets up but Thanos punch him to my multiple planets and shadow was in Mercury and Thanos was already there with grins"

Thanos:what's wrong couldn't keep up or even beat me"he said when shoot extreme explosion that made continent size explosion and shadow was on the floor hurt and burning a little and he gets up and realizes he was on base form and he try to use his powers but he couldn't and he looked at Thanos he was not damaged"i sealed your powers and even able to seal Your form not goodbye "he said when BFR Shadow"

Shadow:I won't....die....gahh.."he was already gone and probably dead"

"Thanos sighs and walks away and got his infinity gauntlet back and continues to find any potential dangerous opponent that would be a threat to him"

KO!

Upd:okay we all know who won and we know this would be a unfair fight but after season 1 is done I will make remake aka round 2 in season 2 for good reasons so here some advantages and skills of them

Power and abilities:Thanos would have all powers he needs even without the infinity gauntlet.

Strength:Thanos got greater strength then shadow in any way.

Speed:tie both got fast speed each other.

Forms:Thanos got forms but he doesn't use them since he can beat shadow canon forms with his base form self.

Durability:Thanos got better durability.

Combat/experience/Skill:Thanos got way better combat and experience then shadow since he been fighting and other ect. And shadow only got the skills to handle thanos for limit of time.

Tier/attack potency:Thanos got greater tier then shadow canon forms.

Weaponry:Thanos got infinity gauntlet.

Intelligence:Thanos knows half everything and other stuff to beat shadow.

Stamina:tie since both got good stamina each other.

Thanos:10

Shadow:3

Now I will think of Thanos should fight all my 5 OCS or by one so Sia Bec I will think before doing it.