3

2 hours later and Woozi was still at the Sector 17 party. He had met with most of the racers and got pretty comfy with them all.

He really seemed to bond with Jun, Wonwoo, and Vernon.

"Having fun, Mr. Woozi?"

Woozi turned around from the drink bar, now face to face with Tiger's Eye, the one racer Woozi hadn't had a chance to really talk to.

"I am, actually." Woozi smiled. "And please, just call me Woozi." He added.

"It's lovely to finally meet you. Woozi. You can call me Hoshi." Hoshi said, taking Woozi's hand and placing a kiss on the younger's knuckles.

Now Woozi's face was REALLY red.

"Are you cold? You're shivering." Hoshi asked as Woozi finally realized just how cold he truly was, and the crop-top wasn't helping.

"Yeah, a bit." Woozi said in embarrassment as he wrapped his arms around his bare torso, it was summer and he still gets cold.

"Here, this should keep you warm." Hoshi said, taking off his racing jacket and draping it over Woozi's shoulders.

"Wait- are you sure?" Woozi asked. The jacket was black with white sleeves and also nearly twice his size, but it was REALLY warm.

"Of course." Hoshi smiled. "It looks good on you." He leaned in and whispered in Woozi's ear.

"Really?" Woozi asked in shock as Hoshi nodded. "Well, it also looks REALLY good on you." Woozi added.

"Oh really?" Hoshi asked, lightly slipping his hands under the side of the jacket, resting his hands on Woozi's hips.

"Yeah." Woozi whispered back, not even knowing if Hoshi could hear him.

And in that moment, it was like Hoshi unlocked something in Woozi, a feeling he stored deep down within his soul.

A feeling that was saying.

'I would be his in a heartbeat if he asked.'

"Can I get your number?" Hoshi asked as Woozi nodded and Hoshi handed his phone over to the singer.

"Thanks cutie." Hoshi winked, Woozi's blushing at the sudden nickname.