10

The song defiently motivated all the racers, and now it was race time.

The 12 of them were separated into 4 groups of 3 to race against 4 other groups of 3 from the other race team. The first to complete 100 laps out of the 6 would win.

Then it came down to time to see who would win overall.

"Wish us luck!" Jeonghan called as he slid on his helmet and climbed into his car before he, Joshua, and Dk drove out to the starting line. Those 3 being the first team to go.

"Are they competing againt eachother aswell?" Woozi asked Hoshi as they watched the track from the lounge seats.

"According to Dk, no." Hoshi said.

"But Jeonghan and Joshua defiently have bets against each other." Vernon added with a laugh.

"As long as they have better times than the other team, I don't care which one of them beats the other." Seungcheol adds in.

"The better their times, the better chance we have of winning overall." Wonwoo explained.

"Wow, so times plays a huge role in racing." Woozi said as they all nodded.

°

Woozi and the other racers watched and listened to the annocuner count down as a gunshot was fired and the cars sped off. Thousands of cheers and screams came from the stands above them.

Yeah, Woozi has seen Secotor 17 race before, but only on TV. Seeing them live is a whole other experience.

He basically had to keep his eyes open at all time, afraid they would race past them if he blinked with how fast they were driving.

It barely took them an hour and a half to finish the race, Joshua being first to cross the finish line.

Jeonghan and another racer from the other team crossing at almost the same time, basically tying for second.

Dk crossed next, followed by the remaining 2 racers from the other team.