4

Woozi tried to return Hoshi's race jacket back to him that night.

"You can keep wearing it. I don't want you getting cold cutie." Was what Hoshi told him.

"Don't you need to wear this for your races?" Woozi pointed out as a mischevious smirk found its way onto Hoshi's face.

"Then I guess you'll have to come visit me before a race." Hoshi said as Woozi crossed his arms and rose and eyebrow.

"Oh really?" He asked and Hoshi nodded.

"There is a auto show before our race this saturday." Hoshi said. "Shall I have your name added to the VIP list?" Hoshi asked.

"Hmmm." Woozi hummed as he wrapped his arms around Hoshi's shoulders. "I suppose." He teased as Hoshi's hands found their way back to Woozi's hips.

"Till then?" Hoshi asked as Woozi nodded, his manager was outside waiting for him.

"Until then." Woozi smiled as he turned on his heels heading for the door, not fogetting to say goodbye to the rest of the racers.

"How was it?" His manager asked as he met Woozi outside to help with his already packed up equipment.

"Amazing." Woozi said. His manager not missing the red tint on the singers cheeks.

"And I see you picked up a little souviner." His manager teases as he motions to the race jacket that Woozi was still wearing.

"I got cold." Woozi shrugs as he bites back a laugh.

"And who does this belong to?" The manager asked.

"Tiger's Eye - His name is Hoshi." Woozi smiled as his manger sighed heavily at how love-struck the singer was already.

"And are you gonna give it back or-" The manager asked.

"Next Saturday." Woozi said as the car pulled away from the club.

°

When Woozi got home and changed into more comfy clothes, he carefully hung Hoshi's race jacket up in his coat closet.

And when he returned to his bed, a text was waiting for him.

Hoshi ~

Goodnight Cutie ♡