11

Immeditally after Jeonghan, Joshua and Dk arrived back in the garage lounge, it was time for the 2nd group to start heading to the starting line.

"Is our deal still on?" Hoshi asked, resting his hands on Woozi's hips.

"Yep, which means you gotta win!" Woozi smirked as he playfully jabbed Hoshi's chest.

"Anything for you. I'll let you wear my medal too." Hoshi winked as he got in his car and drove off to the starting line with Jun and The8.

And in the end, Hoshi did bring Woozi that gold medal.

He won by what felt like miles!

"That has to be the fastest he's ever driven!" Seungcheol said in suprise, normally Hoshi and Jun drive neck and neck in terms of speed.  But today, Hoshi FLEW past Jun.

"It's official, you sir are coming to all of our races if it means Hoshi can keep driving like that!" Seungkwan said to Woozi.

Hoshi bascailly lept out of his car, running back to the garage. Only to get tackled into a hug by Woozi.

"You were AMAZING!" Woozi said as Hoshi picked the younger up again so Woozi could wrap his legs around the racers waist.

"I told you I would win, didn't I." Hoshi whispered into Woozi' ear.

°

"When you told me Seungkwan was one hell of a racer, you weren't kidding." Woozi said to Hoshi. The 2nd to last team was Vernon, Dino, and Seungkwan.

And Seungkwan was SMOKING them all.

"His name isn't King Boo for nothing." Hoshi laughed. "He is definitely the fastest in his team, and with his recent times, might beat Wonwoo." Hoshi added.

"Seungkwan WISHES he could beat me." Wonwoo called out.

"Hey, it's possible. Mingyu beat you." Dk pointed out, remembering when Mingyu took 2nd place in the roster, moving Wonwoo down to 3rd.

"Yeah and the bitch kicked me out of the house for it." Mingyu huffed at his roomates actions.

"Nothing could beat when Seungkwan passed Dino on the roster though." Joshua said as a few of them shuddered at the memory.

"What happened?" Woozi asked.

"Dino was livid, he let his anger get the best of him and crashed his car into Seungkwans." Jeonghan said as Woozi's jaw dropped in shock.

"Holy shit really?!" Woozi asked as they nodded.

"Thankfully, neither of them were injured, and I benched Dinos ass for over 3 months of racing after that." Seungcheol said.

"But that was a LONG time ago and very out of charater for Dino. He is worlds better now." He added'