6

Whenever the 2 weren't busy with their respected jobs, Hoshi and Woozi we're always texting.

Well it was more of Hoshi sending him corny pick up lines and Woozi laughing at him, even though they almost always leave Woozi blushing beet red.

But Hoshi doesn't need to know that.

And through Hoshi, Woozi also got some of the numbers of the Sector 17 racers numbers.

He now had Seungcheol, Jun, Wonwoo, The8, Dk, Mingyu, Seungkwan and Dino's number.

So in the past 5 days, he's gotten more text messages than he has all year. It was quite funny if you asked him.

"Who is blowing up your phone?" His manager asked during Woozi's vocal lessons.

"Probaly Dk, they are at practice right now." Woozi sighed as he silnced his phone so he could get through this lesson peacefully.

"Are you still going to see the car show on saturday?" His manager asked as Woozi nodded. "Think you can get me 2 autographs?" He asked.

"Probaly, who's do you want?" Woozi asked.

"Hornet and King Boo."

"I can do that." Woozi said as he went back to his vocal lesson.

After his lesson, Woozi's day was far from over. He had a very long meeting to attend about future gigs and songs.

And speaking of songs, after the meeting, Woozi spent the next 6 hours song writting.

Once he got home he went straight to bed, forgetting that his phone was on silent and he hadn't responded to any text messages since that morning.

So he woke up to HUNDREDS of messages.

A good chunk of them being from Hoshi.

So that's who Woozi decided to text back first.

Woozi ~

Sorry for such a late response
It was a really busy day for me and I had my phone off during a meeting

Hoshi~

Oh don't worry, We figured you were busy, you are a popstar and all!

Woozi ~
Popstar is a bit of an overstatement.

Hoshi ~
No you are so popstar material cutie
You were so good when I heard you sing at the club.
I was like: I have GOT to talk to him!

Woozi ~

Funny, I was thinking the same exact thing.

Hoshi~

See we even think alike
It's fate that we met
Or Destiny

Woozi ~

Probally both