Naughty Nejire

Y/N yawned as he walked through the giant water park. 'I'm not even sure why I bothered to get out of bed. I know my friend said he couldn't go, and I should be grateful to get a free chance around the place... but nothing fun will happen,' Y/N thought as he was staring at the ground, lost in thought...

Until his shoulder knocked someone back, a feminine yelp of pain. He apologized and brought his hand down, the feminine hand taking it and raising herself up. She looked at him and her eyes widened, a smile on her face. "Ah! Y/N, it's good to see you!" Nejire said.

Her civilian clothes were a short light blue skirt dress that was stripped with white bars at the bottom. The short sleeves and neck line were decorated with a small white outer layer of fabric; three short buttons at the top

Y/N looked towards the busty, blue-haired airhead. "Nejire, what are you doing at this park?! I thought you'd be hanging out with Mirio or the gloomy guy," Y/N told her, trying to remember Suneater's name.

Nejire giggled. "You mean Tamaki. Well, I just wanted to spend some time doing something by myself, so I thought, 'Who goes to water parks? No one, right?' but it looks like that isn't completely true," she said with a smile, running her hands through her hair. "That being said, I think I actually want to be with my friends," Nejire added.

'She's such an airhead,' Y/N thought with a blank face.

He went to find a place where he can enjoy some peace, as his friend had wanted him to do. Unfortunately, or fortunately, Y/N was stuck with Nejire. This led to Nejire being overly excited and dragging Y/N through every ride possible. Even after they ate, Nejire had no regard for the possibility of throwing up, while Y/N's face was filled with groans and sighing.

"Nejire, you are so crazy," Y/N pointed out with a weak grin as he stood up slowly, trying not to rush his digestive system. "How do you have so much energy?" he questioned as he stretched out. "My stomach can't handle stuff like this."

Nejire gripped Y/N one more time as she pointed towards a giant water pool. Y/N tried pushing back, not wanting to get his outfit wet, as he hadn't really planned to go on anything water-related. "Off you go!" she said with a smile, using her Wave Motion Quirk around her legs and kicking Y/N into the water. "I'll join you!" Nejire told him with a smile, laughing loudly at the waters' embrace.

By the end of it, Y/N had a grumpy face as his whole attire was a mess. "Nejire, this is your—your—fault," Y/N said, tripping on his words as the wetness of Nejire's attire. 'Maybe I should thank this water ride,' he thought as he looked to see a skimpy outline of fabric hidden by Nejire's regular clothes.

Staring at Nejire long enough made her turn her head towards it. "Hmm? Is there something wrong?" she asked him but his face turned sour once again, making her lightly chuckle, her eyes closing at the friendly gesture, as Nejire stared down and gazed at his uniform only to find his uniform was out of place in a core area. Or rather, that the clothes were not enough and couldn't stand the area's sudden growth.

Y/N shook his head, water spitting out of his hair. His gaze was clear on Nejire's luscious body, hidden by the useless (in Y/N's eyes) fabric. "Nope, let's just continue. I'm already wet, so I might as well continue riding these water rides. Something fun might happen," Y/N said, turning back to gaze at Nejire's figure as he began to pick on the next ride to go far.

The next water ride was one where they were stuck in a machine that swung around and around, the water occasionally rising and splashing those who were unlucky enough. Which seemed to be Y/N and Nejire as most of the time the blasts would fire off in huge loads, completely leaving their clothes in a worse state than before.

"Are you enjoying yourselves?" Ochaco asked as she sipped on her drink. Ochaco was wearing sandals, white shorts and a simple short-sleeved shirt. Overall, she looked really free-spirited.