Sensual Seduction

A recent rise of vigilantes and villains hanging about had brought many cases for people to complain, slaving and stretching the Pro Heroes thin in order to combat the threat. One group that went out to deal with the issue was led by Midnight, with several other Pro Heroes in support to bring the suspect.

It went about as well as Sero's match against Todoroki. They came out to try and jump him, only for the man to solo them back. His refusal to be arrested spiralling into a humiliating show of strength as Y/N proceeded to moonwalk on them, doing the Griddy while stepping on one of the top 20 heroes, and proceeding to also imitate famous scenes from the Ip Man movies.

When all was said and done, Midnight was left, and she had quickly come to realise that she was not built for this. A multitude of bodies left in a state that could only be called divine discombobulation. Legs twisted in awkward ankles, bodies lay defeated a la CalebCity style, and testicular torsion was present among a few.

'He's just standing there... menacingly!'

Y/N continued to walk, not even bothering to increase his speed. The moment Midnight tried hitting the jets to get out of there, she could tell she'd be smashed into the wall faster than men could lust after her when seeing her third year costume. With desperation hanging, along with her fate and precious features, Midnight excreted her Quirk with all her might.

A purple fog blew like a smoke bomb, covering Y/N. The effects of it were potent enough that Y/N could feel the effects. "Oh?" he muttered, already feeling the muscles in his system relax up. A heavy daze casted on him as Y/N felt his strength drop.

Midnight could have taken the chance to run there, but all the fallen heroes there prevented that option. Furthermore, although Y/N appeared to be affected, just how long would that last? And could she even manage to do some sort of damage on him? Midnight doubted she'd have a chance against him, even while he was dazed. 'There's only one way to save them and defeat him!' she resolved to herself.

Moving in to close on the stunned Y/N, Midnight crashed her lips into him and pushed her leg against his groin. Force was put into it, an attempt to knock him out quickly. If fatal enough, a kick to the balls could cause death, not to mention damage to the kidneys. It was a dirty way of fighting, but Midnight was one for pragmatism, not heroic naivety. She was the R-Rated Hero, after all. A little fatal foul play was allowed.

'Huh... a wall?!' Confusion spreading through Midnight at the very fact not a single response was given in retaliation towards the nut shot. Did she even hit a person?!

A hand shot out and choked at her. "That was a bit harder, but I'm made of sterner stuff," Y/N told her, squeezing a bit more then letting it go. "Care to test it out?" he added.

That got to Midnight. Not only had he practically dogwalked all the heroes with her whilst dancing most of the time, but now he was openly seducing her and attempting to get a reaction out of her. And it worked.

Midnight felt a smile play on her lips. "It'll be our little secret," she started out, wasting no time trying to knee him once again and spread her lips against him. The former attack failed, but the latter worked. "Don't get so hard," Midnight teased, her heart racing at how casual she was kissing someone who could probably crack her neck right now. It was dangerous territory, yet the slight taboo nature awoke something in her as Midnight hungrily pushed herself onto him.

Something electric ran against the both of them as they claimed the others lips with passion. an almost visible static charge as they locked their eyes. Staring at each other with a mix of aggression and lust, it almost made them both wander why they had to bother even fighting in the first place. This was clearly the much better use of their time as hands came into the waistband of his pants, the fabric appearing to already be under strain from something massive sleeping underneath it.