Change

The mall, as usual, was bustling with people as all types moved rapidly from each different location and scoured the area for what they desired: whether it be a nice restaurant for a single person or any acquaintances they brought, or a clothing store. Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall appeared extra busy today, with more and more steps as the numbers never stopped increasing, like it was mitosis. Luckily, the mall was big enough to accommodate the inflation of individuals as the people were still comfortably riding the escalators, enough spaces on the bridges that branched towards the upper floors, and down below wasn't stuffed either.

One individual was not looking to be enjoying his time as he made his way through the people and to his goals. His gloomy face contrasting most of the happy visitors. 'No matter what time I come, there always has to be too much people. I should have just gone to a further location to buy it,' Y/N thought, but he continued on with his task, seeing that it would be better if he went all the way through with what he was doing; that trait of his had never left him.

Walking forward, Y/N didn't even realize he bumped into someone until he looked down to see a short girl on her knees. "Are you alright?" he said, just wanting to be polite. Soon as he did, Y/N would be leaving.

"Ouch," Ochaco moaned, rubbing her head and stroking her hair at the same time to soothe the pain. Ochaco smiled as she looked up to who she ran into. "Sorry, I wasn't looking at where I was going— SO TALL!" she suddenly shrieked as she finished off the sentence, making Y/N groan at the sudden change in tone with annoyance. 'He's like a yakuza member!' Ochaco analysed, looking at the mask he was wearing.

Y/N covered his ears in annoyance at the curvy chestnut of a girl. "Calm down, curly locks," he replied back to her, analysing her looks on the side. 'It's not like I like her or anything,' Y/N told himself, confused on how her cheeks are blushing constantly. 'It better not be contagious,' Y/N feared, sweating at what it could do to him.

"Y-you're still big!" Ochaco praised him, which didn't seem to make him any more happier; it probably just pissed him off more.

Y/N didn't really want to say it but he said it anyway: "Doesn't matter. There are bigger guys there like All Might. Not that I care. Going now," he replied back to her.

Ochaco felt the need to pout at this response; clearly, she had run into a loner. If his bored look was anything to go by. "I'll be okay if you answer a few questions," she replied, hiding the small grin on her face as the tall male looked like he was ready to pulverize her at any moment, but Ochaco knew he wouldn't do it. She could just imagine him as a tsundere. "That okay?" Ochaco asked with a happy smile, the perpetual blush going up in colour.

Y/N's face creased in annoyance; his mask unable to hide that. 'Curse my nature to see things through the end.' Y/N found himself doing this twice in a row now but he was going to keep his ideals with him. "What is it, shortstack?" Y/N asked her, making her look in shock at the name. 'It's the least she deserves,' he thought to himself.

"Mean yakuza boy," she muttered, making his ears twitch at the statement. "I've been meaning to ask you but why do you wear a mask? It's not like there is a pandemic," she inquired.

"I just like to say healthy and clean," Y/N replied. "Doesn't stop my cousin from telling me I suffer from mysophobia," he added.

Ochaco blinked at the complicated word but just went with it. "If that's the case, then why are you even in the mall? What are you buying?" she asked.

"What is this? Twenty questions?" Y/N was getting more and more peeved but he took a moment to inhale and exhale, the warmth circulating over his mouth because of the mask. "I'm just buying some sports stuff. I still like to exercise, even after I stopped," Y/N told her, feeling even more tempted to walk away.