Delightful Dancing

A lot had happened in a short period of time. The two powerful Quirk users of Class 1-A—Katsuki Bakugo and Shoto Todorki—had finally gotten their Provisional Hero License. Then there was the case of Eri—the mysterious child with a monstrous Quirk, who was being used by a menacing former Yakuza member by the name of Overhaul, or Kai Chisaki. Just when everything seemed like it was calming down, there was now the U.A School Festival. The Class was a bit of a mess finding out what to do but—with careful threats from their homeroom teacher and a bit of coming together and planning—they settled on a live band with a dance.

The acid manipulating female of Class 1-A did an exaggerated spin and pointed to Y/N, the fellow student blinking in confusion. "Y/N! You're next for some dancing!" she said with a bright smile, while the other male just sighed in boredom. "No funny looks, Y/N! Don't you want this to go off without failure?" she asked him, to which he nodded in defeat. "Then let's dance!" she exclaimed, grabbing him by the hand and leading him away.

"Hey, Ashido! Wait up! I don't even... It can just be done in here!" he shouted to her but the Alien Queen just dragged him away, his arms flopping as he lazily let himself be dragged. 'This sucks. Nothing will change that,' he thought.

"But I want to do it with you, and you alone! You've been slacking and these dance moves require two people!" she declared.

The whole of Class 1-A just stared blankly as they watched Ashido clearly declare her love for Y/N, with the male just brushing it aside and treating her affection like a drag. They didn't dare say anything about it, but they really wanted to it. Even Bakugo was getting frustrated at how obvious it was but nothing was going anywhere. All their faces were natural, creeping Y/N out and making Ashido wanting to bring him elsewhere more quicker. The atmosphere shifted as soon as they were out of the public viewing.

"IT'S TAKING TOO LONG! When is she just gonna hurry up and confess?! It pisses me off!" Bakugo screeched, with Midoriya trying to calm him down. "Shut up, nerd! Take a swan dive—"

Kyoka rocked her guitar, stopping them from further fighting. "Let's just ignore the two of them for now. I'm sure Ashido will be able to teach Y/N what he needs, she's a good dancer, and he's behind and needs to catch up. In any case, let us do our own jobs, and they do theirs. We've been through so much, so there's nothing we can't do!" she said, making everyone cheer at her motivational speech. 'Still, I wish I'd have someone who could like or love me more.'

Mineta sobbed. "That was such a great speech, Jiro," he said, everyone looking in surprise to see Mineta not being perverted. "If only your speeches could be as big as your boobs. AND WHY DOES THAT LUCKY Y/N GET TO HAVE ASHIDO'S FINE BODY ALL TO HIMESELF - ARGH!" he screamed as Todoroki froze him, Asui slapped him with her tongue, Momo whacked him over the head with a created staff, Tokoyami punched him with Dark Shadow, Kyoka pierced his ears with her earphone jacks, Ojiro whacked him with his tail, Kirishima gave a hardened attack and Bakugo blasted him away.

'We spoke too soon,' they all thought, while Izuku was going to make sure that Mineta hadn't died. I'm pretty sure none of them would have minded. It is a heroes job to defeat villains.

***

Y/N had one hand on Ashido's shoulder while the other was on his waist. He was kinda enjoying holding her curvaceous body but it still felt weird regardless. 'Is this really what we're supposed to be doing? I'm too lazy to ask, so I'll just go with the flow.'

Ashido was pouting as she looked to see that Y/N wasn't really reacting at all. He more or less had the same facial expression and it was getting on the bubbly girl's nerves. "D-do you think you are getting the hang of it?" she asked, slightly stepping up the pacing and trying to surprise me but Y/N flawlessly adapted without trying.