Seven Sexes

Summum bonum, a Latin expression meaning the highest or ultimate good. And that is what Nejire and Mina had felt having become the two winners of the blowjob competition. They jumped right into their reward, not missing a single moment of it. The large bed, courtesy of Momo's mansion, comfortable enough for the whole lot of them to be here.

But that wasn't where this journey was taking place. Nejire and Mina taking to being fucked in the pool. They only got to deliver blowjobs, so this was the moment to get what they wanted. Nejire the first to be fucked as she arguably put the greatest performance, seniority not playing much of a role in her being picked first.

Her leg stretched onto the edge of the pool while her body braced against the rough surface of it, fucked through and full as Y/N pulled her arm away from her and used it to help facilitate the fucking that was going to break her mind. Mina not lacking idleness as she laid her tits against his back, feeling Y/N's body shake and ignore the water resistance as Nejire was ploughed all the same, a fate that would soon be afforded to Mina.

"I kinda wanted this to happen on the bed, but doing it the pool sure is refreshing. I'll have to thank Momo for making it extra warm," Mina spoke, snuggling closer to him while Y/N was railing Nejire without a moment to atop. An intensity that only allowed her to focus as Y/N smacked her insides up, stretching and flying all over the place as his speed rose in accordance to the tightening of her vagina.

Nejire coming in close to press her lips against him as Y/N fucked her faster once again, the natural sequence of events that came with him as their bodies squashed him, giant active puddings that Y/N couldn't help but submerge himself into. The heat of them, ignoring the water, was engulfing them in the heat of their own minds. Y/N would shove his heavy length far into Nejire, pushing her insides not just back but spread it out like knife to bread. And Mina supported every passing moment while awaiting for her turn to have her insides kneaded kinkily.

Mina working her tits faster on his body, edging and egging him on as she made it a fact to work at his nuts whenever they swung through the body of water, springing water up just as explosively as someone jumping into the pool. The rush of his body bulldozing through the water while ruining Nejire exciting her for what was to come when it was her turn. 'Will I even be able to last long against it?' she thought, dripping crazily and ready to pass out imagining the experience.

Y/N doing all he could to fuck Nejire as her kiss ignited one of many fires in him, driving him to hilt harder and faster into her. While still kissing, Y/N grabbed onto her hair, the fine linen, then Y/N used it all to his advantage, 'sticking' her to him and forcing his tongue as their lewd kiss spurred him on, the fat tits pressing against his toned body, and the tight pussy making sure that his dick would have nowhere left to bomb.

"Fuck her faster!" Mina demanded, the devil not on his shoulder, but the devil with fat tits pressing against his back. Her words continuing to devolve into a filthy mess as they spurred him to get more messier and dirtier, desiring to destroy her completely and ruin her until she was a squealing mess. A breaking point explanation as Mina was spitting facts: how great would it be to destroy their third-year, one of the Big 3, into a cumdump?

Y/N's dick found it to be a wonderful idea as he pre-emptively came into Nejire, swelling up her baby bag and fucking her all the same as Nejire and Y/N's kiss scorched one another. Their mouths vying for one another harder than their brains begged for the emergency supply of oxygen. A hunger that surpassed the pool water as Mina was thrown away by their sheer excitement, driving themselves against one another as Y/N slammed and clapped cheeks all the same.

Nejire's smile visible on her face, then becoming creased with the overwhelming pleasure as Mina watched Y/N aggressively push into Nejire, mashing up her pussy and leaving her ready to be limping for days as she got comfy with the sight. Mina making sure to make her last moments rubbing her breasts against his back and fondling those powerful balls, tickling them sometimes to make Y/N grunt in his kiss with Nejire. That made everything all the more hotter as Y/N gave a little extra to Nejire to help get the full orgasm out.