Pool Pulling

Mitsuki lazed about on the couch as she pressed the red button on the black bar, the television screen going off in a distortion of black and white. Yawning, Mitsuki got up and began to do some stretches to try and give her mind to think about things in general. She was about to check up on her son but remembered that he was out. The next option was her husband... he was out, too. "It really is boring when you've got no one around, I guess I'll go to the pool," she said to herself, slipping her sandals on, and walking in only to find the water polluted with stuff.

The blonde MILF sighed at the issue as she wasn't in the mood to clean up a pool and use it. To her, it felt like the ultimate loner move, even if she was alone. The pool was the only option but Mitsuki was not getting dirty for it. Deciding that there were other things to do, Mitsuki considered going out but she thought of something much better. Why didn't she just call someone to clean her pool for her? Being strapped for cash wasn't an issue, so Mitsuki saw it as the perfect opportunity. She could cook something in the mean time and fashion drinks suitable for someone enjoying their pool.

Calling up a cleaning service, Mitsuki had a beaming smile on her face as she made her way upstairs, skipping steps with joy as she found herself standing in front of her wardrobe. Pulling the mahogany doors aside, her fingers skidded against the multitude of fabrics as she tried to find what was the most appealing one to go for. Multiple times she stopped and was certain on one attire before changed her mind. Finally, her prize was picked as she gazed upon it. "I don't think I've tried this one yet. I'll give it a go," she said, licking her lips as she imagined how it was like on her.

***

'I'm really glad I decided to not take the day off this time,' Y/N thought, his head constantly angling itself to allows his irises to get a better view of the real reward. Not the cash but the one who requested for him to clear the pool. She looked to be at the prime moments of her life with her spiky ash-blonde hair and red eyes. 'Seriously, who even has red eyes?! She's gotta be the best customer I've seen,' he thought, biting his lips as he tried to calm himself down and ensure the blood stream wasn't going downhill, literally.

Y/N unbuttoned his light aloha shirt and continued to sweep away the dirty leaves in the pool. There was a lot of them but Mitsuki did tell him that it hadn't been cleaned in awhile, so he didn't mind it. After finishing the task, Y/N brought out a pool cleaner and began to clean at the sides out of the pool. It might have seemed unnecessary to some people but it was important to do so.

As Y/N continued to go hard at work, he turned back to find the next piece of equipment in his job; this was one problem about his boss being methodical, they had so much stuff to use in cleaning. However, all that hard work was about to be for the benefit of Y/N, as he turned just at the right time to see bare breasts bouncing, the sun hitting at the peak and illuminating the holy sight. Y/N was never going to forget it as his eyes laid focused as he trailed down her fine figure. Her blonde hair brighter than the moon, with her crimson eyes looking like crystals. Her chest was full and didn't sag as Y/N was impressed by seeing her flat stomach as well as the toned lines in her thick thighs.

Quickly, Y/N twisted his neck back as he went to start cleaning again. "Crap! Wrong tool," he said, secretly thankful as he could watch Mitsuki again as she had just finished putting on her swimsuit, her ass clapping at the audience as she went and poured herself a drink. 'Better look away quickly and continue working. Don't want to take a risk like that again,' he told himself as he continued to clean, using one of the pool heads and making sure that the ledge was in pristine form.

It was a hard task for him to be able to control himself, especially given the fact his hormones were still plentiful in action. But even harder when his client was wearing a slingshot bikini that strung like a violin being played whenever she moved, which was to blame when her melons were being held by it. If Y/N was the slingshot bikini, he would have snapped a long time ago, though he was impressed that it actually managed to cover nipples fully... he wouldn't have minded if it didn't but you can't get everything in life. Along with the predatory design, there was an aura around the woman that made Y/N imagine her being a lioness looking for a mate.