Beach Boobies

'What am I even doing on the beach? Ah, I remember, probably something better than lazing about at home,' he told himself, just letting the sun come at him. The scorching heat far more intense than usual as Y/N found himself spending more time resting and doing nothing rather than enjoying his time at the beach. And let's just say a lot of people would have decided to have fun on the beach with what was ahead of him.

Enjoying themselves in what the summer offered were beauties as far as the eye could see. A paradise for any red-blooded male as literally everyone else there was a woman, a great one at that. The ton of them in swimsuits, and not the kind that'd make you think they were heroic. Well, sure, heroes could wear very... interesting clothes every now and then, the lot of them showed too much skin. Slingshot and micro bikinis popping out of the blue, with boner-encouraging bodies.

"I can just tell Mineta would be wishing he's here," Y/N told himself, chuckling and sipping down a blueberry drink as his focus continued to sharpen and linger longer on them. His body unable to help itself to the desires floating up.

A pair of sunglasses masked the truth of his eyes as Y/N was staring disrespectfully at them, absorbing every inch of their breeding bodies. The 1-A and 1-B girls, and Midnight! Y/N had to rein in his smile to not put himself at risk of being spotted.

The lot of them having started up a match of volleyball as things were harder and better for Y/N. A fantastic view stretching out as sunlight made every single one of them the centre of his attraction. Who did his dick choose now? A sensory overload as blood was mass attracted elsewhere.

Like the ass, titties, ass and titties flying about, his brain bounced against his skull. Y/N's senses spiralling out of control even more as the tent strained against the poor fabric, a tense battle as Y/N activated his Quirk.

Rising high to spike the ball, Momo's hit was canceled out by the bullet boxers that shot out, perfectly placed to intercept the shot as it managed to cancel out the force exerted from the full swing. Concern crawled over Y/N's face as a simultaneous "What the fuck?!" rung out.

"Ah, I'm in danger," Y/N commented, shrinking back and doing his best to play it off. "Blame my Quirk!" A reasonable excuse as Y/N still lacked the means to properly control it.

Midnight chucked. "The youth are so full of energy, but I'm sure it'll be uncomfortable if he's left butt naked. Be a dear and give him a new pair."

Momo didn't like how excited Midnight was to speak those words, a bit too excited at the interaction between the two of them as Momo questioned on what the hell she should do with these boxers.

"Don't stare at his cock!" Mina jokingly told her, with Kyoka, Momo, and Tsuyu breaking out into a blush from her words, Toru putting her hands onto her face and wiggling, Ochaco's eternally flushed cheeks vibrantly glowing in colour as she thought about the package of another person close to her, Kendo had to shake her head, while Midnight gave a toothy grin as Momo slowly ventured to deliver a new pair of boxers to him.

A sigh of relief from Y/N as Momo had fresh boxers in her hands and didn't look angry, though one could never be too sure as she approached him, a very bad feeling coming up into him as Y/N was acting up. Momo's body forcing his cock to act like it would have normally when seeing such a beauty, but the timing couldn't have been any worse as Momo threw him the boxers, but the distance was still not enough to pull her away from the sight.

The space between them pausing as Momo had everyone's attention now that they had stopped the game, waiting for Momo to join back up. "She may have seen something wild," Yui commented.

"Let me check," Setsuna told Mina, the two of them of a similar mind as Setsuna utilised the 'splitting' nature of her Quirk to pull herself out and spy on what was going on. Setsuna's sights magnified on the dick before her eyes slapped back in place and Setsuna was frantically rubbing her eyes. "I'm not even sure if that was real. That's a whole Leviathan!" she commented, nodding her head and straightening herself up as the others found their attention forcing them to move in closer.