Lewd Learning

'She's been real clingy lately,' Y/N thought, having just finishing having another one of many dates with Ochaco. He'd mellowed out quite a lot after constant interactions with her, with Ochaco melting against him even more. Her cuteness infecting him as Y/N's sharp tongue dulled, their conversations moved away from his constant hate boner of heroes, and Y/N found himself even congratulating Ochaco for making her way up to being a hero in the future.

Likewise, Ochaco took great interest in his career. Although a part of him felt embarrassed about the whole deal, she did take the time to watch a few volleyball games and the appreciation was there. One time she even told him that if he won, she'd sit on his face. Y/N didn't know why, but it motivated the fuck out of him. A streak of 12 service aces when she told him that, then the game was over.

And yes, she did sit on his face. Just one of the many silly instances upon when the both of them were practically a couple. This time was no different as Ochaco was leading him to a love hotel. Questions about where she got the money was avoided, but Y/N wasn't in a rush to know or care. She got them into a love hotel, that was enough for him. His affection blinding him.

"A cheerleader outfit? Now I'm really curious where you got it from," Y/N commented, the tight-fitting clothes making her assets appear all the more mighty, a temptation to turn men into a pack of wolves if seeing it.

A smile playing on her face. "That's not important. What matters is you using that massive thing on me like I'm a hero trying to recruit you," she purred.

Y/N stopping right there. He was blinded by affection, but not completely gone out of it. His mind working and questioning the woman in front of him. Everything about her was Ochaco, but that way of talking and what they had discussed definitely did not fit. A small "Ah" as his unofficial girlfriend's look disappeared.

Replacing her like a body swap was a cute blonde, there was no doubt there. Her hair was pulled into two messy buns and hanging down with a fringe over her forehead. A beaming smile to show her pearly whites. "Well, you got me, but don't worry. This is just a disguise. I really wanted to see what's made Ochaco so down bad for one guy, you don't mind, right~?" she spoke, letting her body shake and appeal to the male gaze.

Y/N had to think this over for a bit. Truly, this was strange. "Firstly, who the hell are you? You don't expect me to idly chat with someone I don't, as well as taking the appearance of someone I know."

"I'm Himiko Toga. Not that it really matters, but I've just been really interested. The Ochaco I knew used to be far closer with a broccoli, but then you've swept in and made her all yours. I want to know how you rizzed her up. Want to show me how? Besides, you don't like heroes like me, do you?"

Y/N had to balance it out. This was wrong; a random stranger wanting to fuck after impersonating as someone else. On the other hand... him and Ochaco weren't in an official relationship. And Y/N couldn't deny that the Toga was beautiful, though that was the hormones speaking. She looked like a deranged serial killer if he was being honest.

"Just don't use that stupid word," Y/N told her, getting into action immediately as he lip-locked with her. Pulling her close to him and wasting no time, not really bothered about anything else. Y/N was prepared for a fight, that was why his next course of action was to wrap one hand close to the shoulder, where the neck could be reached, the another near her ass; big booty meant huge hitbox, right?

Toga taking her time to enjoy the kiss as she welcomed his touchy hands, not a single spark of shyness pouring out of her as she decided to one up him. Her thigh brushing up against his body, then moving near his cock, no hesitation as Y/N looked her in the eye, seeing crazed excitement, a playful face as Toga didn't waste the moment that Y/N was distracted to kiss more roughly, quickly loving the feel of it and wanting to get dirty with it as Y/N was forced to reply back with greater force to stop her.