Live Lust

The roars of the crowd continued to push her forward as Kyoka Jiro, as the young folks say, was cooking! Her music was straight heat, only getting better the more the crowd listened to it, wild support and the atmosphere was perfect. Dark, full but spacey, and the neon lights were making everything that more epic to her. Even as she furiously fingered her guitar to make the magnificent beats they were using, voices overlapping and hyping the crowd as they made their way through another one of their songs.

"Thanks for listening, we'll be back after a bit of rest! We're going to need it. After all, we making it out of being bitchless with this one!" Jiro spoke, a confidence in her tone as she got the crowd roaring up, while her and her bandmates moved back into the stage to let their bodies, throats especially, rest up.

***

'I thought I was going to die on stage!' the pink-haired extra guitarist thought, quickly hiding off and taken to resting under a kotatsu.

"Bocchi's scared again," Kaede, the pianist, muttered, an inevitable part of their life as a band together.

A rush of fancy accessories and extravagance chasing after her as she dived right into the kotatsu, nearly crushing poor Bocchi. "Bocchi! Bocchi! Let me in, too!" Ibuki Mioda joined in, the sensory overload of accessories decorating her never stopped scaring Bocchi, even with how close they had all gotten.

Jiro shared a smile as she watched all of this happen, seeing them off to go to her place for a break. A thought coming into her as she remembered about how they had gotten here. The final war had ended, but the effects were still present. A slow process to rebuild everything that had been destroyed, as well as what to change when regrowing society. Maybe it was in poor taste, but Jiro really applied herself to music in that moment. There was only so much she could do, but improving morale sounded good. A gradual start, but eventually it warmed the hearts of the world and it spread to the point that being a musician had definitely outgrown continuing as a Pro Hero.

"So much festives going on, I couldn't go like that."

Jiro smiled. "Lighten up, it's fun, but to each their own," Jiro responded back to him, taking the time to kick it back with her boyfriend while they still had the time to relax. Minutes could go by way too quickly for comfort. So there was no reason to play gentle.

Her goth-like vibe further reinforced her power as she was kick to raise her body onto him the moment her boyfriend's drink finished, the glass not even completely separated from his lips before she jumped him, a plump rear for him to enjoy and the petite precious slithered against him on a way that just meant sexy time, not normal time.

"Babe, you're gonna go out soon, are you really sure you want to do this?" he asked her, letting his fingers move up her arm and move into the soft silk of her hair; onyx eyes capturing his heart in a sea of temptation. "I'd ask for a titfuck, but..." Y/N trailed off.

Jiro smiled, not even taking offence. "Wow, I never knew my boyfriend was such an idiot. Did you forget Abraham Lincoln's wise words? Tits cannot make up for a lack of ass, but ass can make up for a lack of tits."

"Pretty sure that guy was brain-dead," Y/N commented, not missing a beat.

No hesitation at times was one thing Jiro loved about her boyfriend, so she was going to skip the idle chatter, getting to the idle transfiguration of things. Her arms pulling her closer to him and making out with him, Y/N not resisting the start of what could be messy sex to ruin the whole show, but that was not his problem (it actually was).

The softness of such a kiss was lost on them, as precious time was ticking by, so the two of them were needy like they belonged on a harem show. Tongues duelling it out like the Battle on Mustafar was taking place as they felt one another up, Y/N bringing his hands to the bottom and feeling it up. Yes, his girl had that slim waist, phat back combo. The type to make him up act up, sending him into a greater frenzy at Y/N remembered the one time he made Jiro rage.