1

Jungkook sighed out as he watched porn on his computer. He didn't even bother taking his cock out and jerking off. He was beyond sexually frustrated. He sighed as he grabbed his phone and opened a dating app. He looked through guys, not finding any he even wanted to bother to say hi to.

Jungkook groaned out as he saw the time. He got up and quickly went to get ready for his shift at his job.

"Can I take one of your tables? It's slow and I have absolutely no one!" Jungkook's co-worker and close friend, Hoseok said.

Jungkook chuckled as he placed his customer's orders. "Sure, hyung... are you going to stay and help clean up when we close?" Jungkook asked.

Hoseok grinned sheepishly.

"That's funny. You know he's gonna dip as soon as it hits nine." Their coworker said from behind the bar.

"Shut up, Yoongi-hyung! Please Kookie?! You have three tables!" Hoseok said.

Jungkook chuckled as he picked up a different table's order. "Go for it, I was about to take their order after giving this one out."

"I'll stay and help you." Yoongi said to Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled. "Thanks, hyung." He said before he walked away.

Three hours passed and Hoseok was placing his check booklet away before pulling his apron off.

"I told you." Yoongi said to Jungkook as he picked up a tray of drinks from him. Jungkook giggled. "It's okay, hyung. I have you and you're all I need." Jungkook said cutely before walking away.

Hoseok was pulling his jacket on as Jungkook walked back over by him and the computer. He began pressing in one of his table's bills as a boy around their age walked up to the bar and smiled brightly at Yoongi.

Hoseok watched them a bit, noticing how flirty they were being. "Hey, Kookie... who's that beautiful man talking to hyung? You work with him more than I do." He asked.

Jungkook looked over as watched as Yoongi smirked at something the other boy said. "That's Park Jimin, hyung's boyfriend, I went to high school with him. But hyung told me before that they fight and break up a lot, so I'm not sure if they're on or off right now." He said. Neither of them could keep their eyes off the couple.

"How much longer are you going to be?"

Yoongi sighed at his whiney tone. "I probably won't be home till twelve, babe. I told my friend I'd help him clean up and close tonight." He said.

"Ugh! I told you to request today off!"

"Jimin, I am not going to request off work to have sex all day when we can do that on one of my actual days off. Plus it's not like we don't fucking have sex every goddamn night, right?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin huffed. "Tonight was suppose to be special!" Jimin said.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "We'll talk about this later. Do you want a drink or not?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin sat down and smirked. "Only drink I want is you." Jimin said as Yoongi set a glass down in front of him.

Yoongi shook his head, smirking a bit. "I will give you that later tonight." He said before he walked away to help another costumer.

Twenty minutes till eleven, Jungkook was standing next to the bar, cleaning glasses as he waited for the last two people to finish and leave.

Yoongi was standing next to him on the other side of the bar doing the same. "So, how's school going?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded. "Good. I'm passing all my classes so far, how's it going for you?" He asked.

Yoongi shrugged. "It's going. Just got a lot on my plate between school... here, my roommate, and my boyfriend." He said.

Jungkook nodded. "Your roommate... he's-"

"Taken, Kookie." Yoongi said with a smile. Jungkook sighed out and pouted. Yoongi glanced at him. "You want a boyfriend?" He asked.

Jungkook shook his head. "Just sex. I've been so frustrated lately- oh, I'll be right back hyung." He said before he set the glass he was cleaning down and the towel.

Yoongi watched as Jungkook walked away and smiled as he spoke to the couple. Yoongi tried to think of anyone he knew who Jungkook could have fun with, but found himself turning down everyone for the younger.

Yoongi and Jungkook had known each other for about three years, which is how long he and Jimin have been off and on. He met Jungkook at Jimin's school their eleventh year at a basketball game. They had became fast friends, having a lot in common, Yoongi thought sometimes they had more in common than he and Jimin did.

Jungkook walked back over and grabbed a new towel for the table as the couple got up and left and a bin for the dirty dishes. Jungkook looked at Yoongi and smiled before he walked over and started cleaning off the table.

Yoongi smiled to himself as he continued his work.

Yoongi was waiting at the door for Jungkook. He smiled as the younger walked up to him, zipping up his big puffy coat. They walked outside together.

"It's not that cold out, Kook." Yoongi said as he zipped up his jacket.

Jungkook smiled. "I missed the last bus so I have to walk, it'll be colder the longer I walk." Jungkook said as they walked to the almost empty parking lot.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I will give you a ride. You should already know that." Yoongi said as he unlocked his car.

Jungkook looked at him, his big eyes staring into Yoongi's soul. "Are you sure, hyung?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi nodded. "Of course!" He said, earning a very big and cute bunny smile from the younger. "Thank you!" He said before getting into Yoongi's car.

Yoongi got in and started his car before driving off towards Jungkook's.

Yoongi glanced up at Jungkook's apartment complex as he sat out front.

Jungkook looked over at him and smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow right?" He asked.

Yoongi nodded. "Kook... we have the same hours, remember? We did that on purpose." He said.

Jungkook giggled. "Right, I forgot. Well, then I will definitely see you tomorrow, also, let me know if you have any friends that might be interested in helping me out." Jungkook said before he got out. "Thanks again! Good night, hyung." He said before walking inside.

Yoongi watched him, making sure he got onto the elevator before he drove away.