Light in the storm

As I said earlier in the intro balloon doesn't live with oj at this point and instead lives on the streets even though he's only 16 poor guy

TW:gore and characters in distress

(No one's pov)

It was winter,a harsh winter there had been multiple snow storms but none like this one the ground was covered in around 6 inches of snow.

Oj had begun to feel really guilty for not letting balloon stay in the hotel with everyone, he hadn't seen him since the first storm but now oj realised he wasn't 100% sure balloon even had anywhere to stay at the time oj hadn't really thought of it he was just mad at ballon for the way he acted in s1,I mean he could die in weather like this, sure Mephone4 could just bring him back but ok still felt like it was wrong to leave him out there in the Cold thick snow.

Oj let out a sigh walking downstairs, everyone was sat clustered in the sitting room all talking and having fun. To get his mind off balloon he decided to go and see what paper was up to.

"Hey hun" he said walking into the kitchen were paper was stood making a cup of tea.

"Hey oj!" Paper responded smiling " want me to make you some tea aswell" he asked in a joyful tone.

"You know I don't drink tea but I'll have a coffee"oj said smiling back at paper as he began to prepare a mug to make the coffee.

(30 mins later)

Oj was sat drinking his coffee and talking to pickle who was eating some scrambled eggs when there was a knock at the door.most people ignored it but ok got up and approached the door "who would be out in this weather all the roads are closed off.

As soon as oj opened the door he gasped at the sight infront of him

_
_
_

Balloons pov:

(Four hours earlier)

I sat out in the cold harsh snow by a tree,ice begging to crystallise around my fingers and feet.I wanted to be anywhere but here it was freezing and there wasn't anything I could do about it, I didn't have a home to go back to plus oj wouldn't let me stay in his hotel so there's no point in even asking...

But sitting here wasn't getting me anywhere if anything it won't be long till I pop from the blistering  Cold then I'll just end up being revived by mephone and I can't stand to have to walk out that hotels again with everyone staring at me I just can't stand it.

I let out a sigh.no i need to find somewhere anywhere I can stay till the storm stops.I get up of the floor and begin to walk through the snow,biggest problem was that since I was so light I could barely take two steps till the wind flung me back into a tree.

For a Brief moment I sat there in defeat till I had an idea, the was a large tree infront of me I reached out and grabbed at one of its branches snapping  it of.

"Perfect"i said out loud to myself as I began to use the branch to hold me down,stabbing it into he floor as I walked so every time  a harsh wind blew I would cling to it stopping myself from blowing away. This worked pretty as I walked for what felt like forever until I came across a cave barely visible under the snow.

I hadn't seen this cave before witch I thought was strange since I'd explored most of the land near hotel oj. Glancing around I noticed hotel oj was nowhere in sight, had I really walked that far?

I shrugged it off and began to move the snow that coated the cave entrance, finally I had made a hole big enough for me to fit through and I stepped into the cave each step on the Cold stone floor sending searges of pain through my frostbitten feet.